Hey guys really looking for advice, and knowledge here, it means alot. This is my first cycle im on 2cc of deca and 2cc of cyp a week. 2 injections a week, deca is 200mg, cyp is 250mg. I got my gear from a good friend, i've known him for about 2 years, we've hung out a good amount of times. etc. pretty sure my gear's not fake is the point lol but who really knows lol. anyways, im 6 foot 3 and weigh exactly 200lbs HUGE ECTOMORPH BTW. I am SO STRICT on my diet, i've been eating AT LEAST 4500 calories a day, sometimes even up to 6000. Obviously this includes supplementation through protein shakes etc. Lots of protein too. i eat about 250g sometimes 300g and i dont really worry about carbs, i usually have plenty. im starting the 4th week of my deca and cyp cycle and seem to have not gained even 1 lb HOWEVER, i do look like i've dropped at least a percent of bodyfat i was at 12% now i seem around 10.5 or 11% and i feel as though i look slightly more muscular. Lastly, I was at least expecting to have gained water weight by now. and i've gained a little strength but it could be arguably done naturally. The real question i have and thanks again so much is... 1) is my gear bunk? 2) when should i see weight gains? 3) when will i see somewhat aggressive strength gains? Thanks again guys, means alot, first time posting on a forum, so let me know the proper forum etiquette if i didn't follow a certain rule etc. accidentally!