programdude is offline Junior Member

How many/what type of needles do I need for 12 week cycle?

Kind of confused since there are so many types. This is assuming I inject twice a week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At 22 yrs old I would look further into your diet and training for further gains rather than shutting down your natural test at your age. There is without doubt these two areas need work on at your age, so build a solid foundation and let your natural test establish its baseline before shutting it down. With your natural test you can do wonders. Best of luck

programdude is offline Junior Member
    I have another thread here where I go over that this isnt for anything immediate. At almost 23 however, I need to begin to plan my gameplan out, and stock up on what I can so that when it is time I'm good and ready since my physical appearance determines my paycheck.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by programdude View Post
    I have another thread here where I go over that this isnt for anything immediate. At almost 23 however, I need to begin to plan my gameplan out, and stock up on what I can so that when it is time I'm good and ready since my physical appearance determines my paycheck.
    My advice still stands and I would concentrate on the immediate game plan which would be diet and training and make good use of your natural test and don't shut it down before its established a good baseline figure.

Thread Information