PistolStarta is offline Senior Member

Low dose test and sperm

Hey guys been awhile hope everyone is well.

My wife and I are looking to have a baby and I'm wishing to do at least a light cycle. So I'm trying to get opinions and maybe some science on if this is okay. (Basically will I be completely sterile or is pregnancy still very viable.

I'll be taking roughly 400mg week in 1 enth shot. (I know I know 2 shots to maintain blood levels) approx 12 to 14 weeks.

3 past cycles of test with kickers or pro hormones.

5'6 178 lbs
    Bf is highish 15 to 17, but I'm on an anxiety med which makes weight loss hard even at good macros.
    So would it still be possible? Even likely?

Bench
    Squat
    Dead
    250ish

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    it may reduce your sperm count but not eliminate it. Plenty of guys have still knocked up girls on cycle, because occasionally theres a post "I dont know how this happend! i was on gear!" it takes several months to completely shut sperm down, maybe even a year unless running something very suppressive like deca . So maybe your sperm count will decrease by 50% no biggy....but hey....You'll just have to "try" more Darnnit!

and you could also run HCG during the cycle. But iff trying to concieve especially with a cycle that length id definetly run HCG at some point, either during or after

Thread Information