Afk Mostly is offline New Member

So i got a question about my cycle

Hey guys im new to the forum and this is my first cycle i ever did. i ran dbol for 4 weeks at 30mg a day. and running 400ml of test e from dAY 1. so it comming close to week 7 now. im not sure if the test even kicked in. when i was on dbol i had amazing strength gains, and gained solid amount of pounds. i was 170 when i started and today im 190. People say u get a feeling of well being and your suppose to kind of explode when your on week 4-6 but i lost strength gains in those weeks when i went of the dbol. i still got 3 more weeks of test e to go, will i get stronger and bigger still or is my cycle pretty much done? cuz i still feel i could put on more muscle and the 20lbs that i gained could be water weight,. what do u guys think? oh btw im 26, 5"11 and been gymming for 4 years on and off. but last 2 years was srs training.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Afk Mostly
    Hey guys im new to the forum and this is my first cycle i ever did. i ran dbol for 4 weeks at 30mg a day. and running 400ml of test e from dAY 1. so it comming close to week 7 now. im not sure if the test even kicked in. when i was on dbol i had amazing strength gains, and gained solid amount of pounds. i was 170 when i started and today im 190. People say u get a feeling of well being and your suppose to kind of explode when your on week 4-6 but i lost strength gains in those weeks when i went of the dbol. i still got 3 more weeks of test e to go, will i get stronger and bigger still or is my cycle pretty much done? cuz i still feel i could put on more muscle and the 20lbs that i gained could be water weight,. what do u guys think? oh btw im 26, 5"11 and been gymming for 4 years on and off. but last 2 years was srs training.
    What does your diet look like? How many calories above your TDEE are you consuming and what is the macro ratio? It's your nutrition that determines how much you'll gain and keep, not the choice of steroid .

What AI are you using?

Are you including HCG in this cycle?

What SERMs are you using for PCT at the end of cycle?

Afk Mostly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    What does your diet look like? How many calories above your TDEE are you consuming and what is the macro ratio? It's your nutrition that determines how much you'll gain and keep, not the choice of steroid .

What AI are you using?

Are you including HCG in this cycle?

What SERMs are you using for PCT at the end of cycle?
    so for my diet i try around 250g of protein a day, i try and keep my carbs and fats about normal, i dont really increase that. but like i go about 3.5k calories a day, on a good day. sometimes i go 3.k calories. but for my body to make gains i need to eat above 2.5k . my AI is nolvadex if thats what you are refering too

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Afk Mostly
    so for my diet i try around 250g of protein a day, i try and keep my carbs and fats about normal, i dont really increase that. but like i go about 3.5k calories a day, on a good day. sometimes i go 3.k calories. but for my body to make gains i need to eat above 2.5k . my AI is nolvadex if thats what you are refering too
    Have you calculated your TDEE? That will give you a better idea of how much you should be eating.

What is "normal" carbs and fat? Everyone is unique and has different nutritional needs based on body type, training frequency, training styles, training goals, etc.

What are the sources of your protein? How much is coming from shakes versus actual food?

Sorry, but tamoxifen (nolvadex ) is NOT an aromatase inhibitor. It is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM). You need an aromatase inhibitor to stop your testosterone from being aromatized to estrogen subdomains while you cycle!

No mention of HCG or a plan for PCT.

Your cycle and diet may be too far off to see gains and you will be increasing risks of adverse effects from the hormones due to a lack of an AI. Increasing estrogens are risk factors for stroke, heart attack, DVTs, peripheral artery disease, blood clots, water retention, changes to blood factors, erectile dysfunction, mood disorders, prostate disease and more.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 12-15-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Thread Information