Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

vasodilators and blood thinners while on tren A/test E??

i've read that donating blood is effective as well as eating foods rich in niacin and magnesium

i'll supplement with niacin and include sun dried tomatoes in my diet because they have heaps of magnesium. i'll also donate blood as well as eat plenty of acetyl-salicylic acid containing foods like brussel sprouts, broccoli, and avocados.

at what point in my cycle should i donate blood?

acetyl-salicylic acid is also known as aspirin. one aspirin a day ok along with the other protocols i have listed above?

also, can i have one beer a night? i'll be using NAC and the supplement himalaya/aka liv 52. shame on me for even asking about beer. but seriously, can i?

-it's time to crack one open right neow.
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 12-15-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are you talking about?
    Why do you need blood thinners, niacin, and magnesium?
    You're listing all these meds/solutions without even telling us what possible side effect you're trying to avoid/treat.
    And taking albuterol for vasodilation (BP reduction is the goal, I'd assume) is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard, as the increase in cardiac output dwarfs any small vasodilation effect.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Why do you need blood thinners, niacin, and magnesium?
    You're listing all these meds/solutions without even telling us what possible side effect you're trying to avoid/treat.
    And taking albuterol for vasodilation (BP reduction is the goal, I'd assume) is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard, as the increase in cardiac output dwarfs any small vasodilation effect.
    ok, albuterol is out. you're right, that was a stupid idea

nothing is going on right now, i'm just learning some stuff.

i would be trying to avoid the thickening of blood that accompanies AAS use and the anti cardio effects of trenbolone . i'll also be trying to make sleeping a little easier. i hAte loosing sleep. it's one of the things that really gets under my skin. nutrient delivery and waste disposal is also one of my concerns; a small vein has less to work with.

here is a quote from Austinite's thread, My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle , Thickening of the blood is very dangerous and steroids will thicken your blood. The increased RBC production will result in higher hematocrit levels. This number comes back with your CBC panel. It is best to keep this close to 50%. Once it reaches 55% or higher, you're at risk of a blood clot, extreme fatigue, high blood pressure, headaches and a host of other concerns. To resolve this issue, you'll need to donate blood. This will lower your hematocrit levels. Be very cautious, because if your level reach 55%, most donation centers will reject/refuse a donation from you. Then you'll have to get a prescription from a doctor for a therapeutic phlebotomy. This is why mid-cycle blood work is important.

i want to protect my heart and sleep easy, or as easy as i possibly can.

sorry about that. i assumed that i was going to be understood without having to say that AAS raise bp, and increase cholesterol. Tren has some anticardiac effects. i get lost in my own head sometimes. listen to this when writing your reply http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LWM3...I3&shuffle=466 ; it's "Amor Por Madonna"
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 12-15-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Thread Information