Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1

Thread: Taking a step forward.

hekki is offline Junior Member

Taking a step forward.

I've posted here before in regards to prohormones and had gotten a lot of feed back about the risk to reward ratio. After completing my 4th cycle and in the middle of my pct I must agree that it doesn't seem like it worth the risk. I stacked methylstenbolone with lmg and trenazone for a 7 week cycle. Had great gains upward of 20 lbs. Taking nolvadex for a serm now along with some natural test boosters. DAA and tribulius. Getting ready to run a 12 week cycle with TestE at 500mg a week with 50 mg of dianabol a day for 6 weeks filled by a sermon nolvadex for week 14 15 16. I am 6'3" weight 216 lbs and I am 25 years old. I think my body will respond well to the juice. I hope it doesn't have the hbp sides of the prohormones. What do y'all think?

chaps is offline Associate Member
    What are you asking exactly? If you should do another cycle?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries

Just trying to become a little more established around here. My bf% is 14% I'm trying to hit 235 with a bf% of 8% by next summer. I want to bulk up a big more so 240 14% would be nice. How much should my caloric intake be for muscle gain. How much for maintenance?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I think that goal is a little on the high side brother but I set the bar high too. make sure you read that link ig posted. it will help alot

Wow I read that "My first cycle" page. You only keep about 5 lbs of muscle that's crazy

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Everyone is different, but 5 lbs of true LBM is ok. Shoot for more, but don't be disappointed if not.

Gear is just the catalyst, you need to do the work in the gym and, moreover, in the kitchen. Figure out your TDEE/LBM and calculate your needed macronutrients you need to grow.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    235 @ 8%...no easy task man. Your talking near stage ready BF. I think you might have a jaded outlook on what real BF percentages are.
    songdog likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    235 @ 8%...no easy task man. Your talking near stage ready BF. I think you might have a jaded outlook on what real BF percentages are.
    I know right. that would be a friggin insane physique. I doubt very many guys get to that level.

Thread Information