mumphy is offline New Member
    I'm looking to do my second cycle in January. I'm 6'1'' 195lbs and 14-16% bf I'm 28 years old I'm planning to run a similar one to my first, with just a little more,here's what I'm planning. Week 1-14 test e 750mg a week 375mg twice a week. Week 1-6 50mg dbol ed Week 1-14 hcg Week 1-14 .25mg armidex Week 15 &16 nothing Week 17,18,19 nolvadex , chlomid 40,20,20 ew. First cycle I never used a hcg and balls shrunk pretty bad so looking to use it this time but not 100% sure the best way. Is the weekly test e good to go at that mg or is it to high and is the dbol good to go at that daily intake.

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Run Adex Week 1-16.

PCT
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20
    Clomid: 75/50/50/50

hCG 250iu x2 week HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Thanks for the information dexter much appreciated. I only ran pct for 3 weeks the last time but I guess a 4th week would be of benefit. Thanks for the link also very informative

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would lower the dosage, i see no reason for you to jump to 750mg a week and 50 mg of d-bol. i would also shorten the length of the d-bol
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i would lower the dosage, i see no reason for you to jump to 750mg a week and 50 mg of d-bol. i would also shorten the length of the d-bol
    I here you but first cycle I did 500mg of test a week and 25mg dbol ed for first 4 weeks. Any suggestions on dosage then

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by mumphy View Post
    I here you but first cycle I did 500mg of test a week and 25mg dbol ed for first 4 weeks. Any suggestions on dosage then
    so? you dont need to increase dosage each cycle. I would run the same thing. There is no reason you need to increase
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    so? you dont need to increase dosage each cycle. I would run the same thing. There is no reason you need to increase
    thank you I appreciate the input.

Thread Information