Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: hcg in ampule

ickythump is offline Member

hcg in ampule

I have hcg in an ampule, can't store in the fridge in ready made pins because my son could get into them so I was going to snap the amp, add in bac water, draw out and then inject into sterile vial, and dilute it in the amount I wish per ml. and withdraw air to add more water..... oh, obv I'm then store in fridge, I could always put vial in a mason jar if I was worried about him getting it, I only wouldn't want a bag or eyeglass case of pins...

questions tho... the " fill amp with bac water, draw liquid. inject into vial and withdraw some air" is just what I assume I needto do based on a few reads, but to me it seems like it could be unsanitary... most threads I read were all headed towards pre filled pins not using a vial, so does this sound appropriate?

thanks

bigspin is offline Junior Member
    wouldnt it just be easier to put ampules in "mason jar" or kid proof container ?

this is for after it's reconstituted

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    just use little bac water to get it out the amp then put it in a sterile vial. Then add the rest of the bac water to the vial simple as that and if you want put the vial in a wee tub at the back of the fridge done. Just like you said.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    just use little bac water to get it out the amp then put it in a sterile vial. Then add the rest of the bac water to the vial simple as that and if you want put the vial in a wee tub at the back of the fridge done. Just like you said.
    yes just put it in a sterile vials as stated above

Ok, might sound stupid but, I obv need to use the needle to get it out of the amp and inject it thru stopper into vial right?? I hadn't checked but I know on the test those vial tops aren't made to come off...and will there be any added steps to ensure sterility?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ickythump
    Ok, might sound stupid but, I obv need to use the needle to get it out of the amp and inject it thru stopper into vial right?? I hadn't checked but I know on the test those vial tops aren't made to come off...and will there be any added steps to ensure sterility?
    no added steps just remove the constituted liquid from the amp add the desired bac water and store in the new vial

Using the needle right, inject into the new vial?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    Using the needle right, inject into the new vial?
    Yes with a pin. Wipe the top of your new sterile vial with a alcohol wipe and inj your hcg in to it.
    ickythump likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Yes with a pin. Wipe the top of your new sterile vial with a alcohol wipe and inj your hcg in to it.
    Thank you....it was pretty obvious but I wanted to be positive, not gonna waste it

Thread Information