Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member

Next cycle going to include EPO. Need advice.

Hey guys.

Done 1 proper cycle of test e @ 500mg per week every 3.5 days.

HCg also every 3.5 days

Along with Arimidex every Other day.

PCT protocol is

75/50/50/50
    40/20/20/20

STATS

Bf : 11-12%
    CURRENT Weight : 207

Pre cycle weight : 195
    Post cycle weight : 220

I'm coming off finishing off my PCT Thursday and going to stack a low dose of test with EPO and possibly HGH. Obviously I still have a good 12 weeks before I start back up. I didn't forget time on equals time off.

I need better endurance and being so big for crossfit sucks so I need a little leg up. I just don't know where to start with EPO dosing. I don't know any docs. You guys know any websites that specialize in ultra endurance or have any advice about it other than don't do it.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Very dangerous compound

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Very dangerous compound
    Ya but i need it. Perhaps someone knows a thing or two about blood doping. There's so little info.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Blood doping is for professional endurance athletes, not you.
    It is only useful to guys who are pushing the limits of cardiovascular exercise and can benefit from (temporarily) higher than normal hematocrit. Elevated hematocrit is a hindrance unless it is only for a short period of time and you're in good enough condition to tolerate it.
    All you'll do is hurt your endurance and cause yourself a stroke.

And you're not "so big" for crossfit, as all the pros are at least as big as you (unless you're abnormally short).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Blood doping is for professional endurance athletes, not you.
    It is only useful to guys who are pushing the limits of cardiovascular exercise and can benefit from (temporarily) higher than normal hematocrit. Elevated hematocrit is a hindrance unless it is only for a short period of time and you're in good enough condition to tolerate it.
    All you'll do is hurt your endurance and cause yourself a stroke.

And you're not "so big" for crossfit, as all the pros are at least as big as you (unless you're abnormally short).
    I'm 5'10. I just need something to.boost my.endurance. I don't really need to get much stronger.

Here are my strength numbers if you were curios.

Clean and Jerk 355
    Back Squat 465
    Snatch 275
    Front Squat 400

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    if ypur not getting paid, or deriving some major life gratification from what you're doing, you shouldn't consider such a compound. Stick to the koscher stuff.
    Maybe try boldenone or anadrol , or maybe a combo of both...but i wouldnt even do that personally.

What about HGH? I've read that is great for Crossfit. Plus it seems like every athlete at the games has hgh gut or.maybe there abs are just HUGE

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    12 weeks is not enough time off
    Time on plus+time to pct+pct= time off
    A long estered cycle of 12 weeks, 2 weeks to pct, and a 4 week pct would be equal to 18 weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    12 weeks is not enough time off
    Time on plus+time to pct+pct= time off
    A long estered cycle of 12 weeks, 2 weeks to pct, and a 4 week pct would be equal to 18 weeks off.
    I had to cut my cycle short at 6 weeks. So I was only on 6 weeks. Normally your right but I forgot to mention I came off early.

Back to HGH. Anyone had any success with test e + HGH?

ickythump is offline Member
    Those guys have completely different abs than hgh gut...from what I remember there is zero talk on what they take tho imho it's obviously something...anabolic boy gave good advice, but at one cycle you probably should take a longer break and be sure your hpta is rebooted...I know that's not what you want but.........also, hgh takes a bit to work so idk if you'd even benefit in time

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    Those guys have completely different abs than hgh gut...from what I remember there is zero talk on what they take tho imho it's obviously something...anabolic boy gave good advice, but at one cycle you probably should take a longer break and be sure your hpta is rebooted...I know that's not what you want but.........also, hgh takes a bit to work so idk if you'd even benefit in time
    Ya your right about the time off.

I mean the endurance of those guys is retarded. It's not natural. I don't care what people say. I just gotta figure out what the stack is. Maybe it's lower test e.

Thread Information