So, I planned on running Tren Ace for 8 weeks on my current 12 week cycle but decided to stop the Tren at 6 weeks. The sides I'm getting on Tren with regards to Night sweats and Trensomnia have been minimal so that's not an issue. However, since it's kicked in I'm in such a bad mood all the time and really angry. It's causing me to fight with my wife all the time and it's just getting old. My last injection was 4 days ago and I'm guessing my cardio will start to return within the next few days? I ask because I'm going back to MMA training and I don't want to be gassed after the first few minutes and struggle thru my training.

Tren has been good in many aspects such as the strength dept. I've added about 9lbs. during this cycle and look pretty good. During a bulk and leaning out is something new for sure. I will continue running the Test E for another 3 weeks before bumping back to my TRT dosage. I may run Tren again in the summer for a cutting cycle but might run it a little lower. I ran it at 75mg/EOD for 3 weeks and then 100mg/EOD for 3 weeks. I would prob. keep it at e 75/EOD if I run it again as I wasn't quite as angry at the lower dosage and I didn't see much for strength gains after bumping it up. Looks like for me less is more.