Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member

Buying PCT and AI

Hi,

I am aware that asking for steroid sources is prohibited, but I would like to ask a few questions about PCT and AI products. If this thread is against the rules I will gladly remove it.

Along this journey of steroid education I've come up with some new questions for you:

There is a lot of talk about fake test and legit test, but are there fake PCT and AI products and how would I know if my PCT AI products are legit?
    I guess that a source would be able to provide all necessary after care products is this generally true?
    I live near Thailand, I expect I will procure test there. Would you recommend I get my PCT AI there as well (refer back to fake PCT AI)?
    When looking on the sponsors site I see the PCT AI products are liquid (I assume injectable). I thought PCT products were available in pill form, what gives?

I understand that HCG is in a powder form that I mix and then chill to preserve the potency. My circumstances would prevent me from keeping steroid products or accessories in our fridge (I don't want my family to know). Are there any alternatives I could use?

Thats it for the moment, any answers, face palms and slaps will be gratefully received.
    Last edited by thephoenix25; 12-31-2013 at 04:47 AM. Reason: adding to questions

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yes Ar-r are legit and will serve you well. Their products are to be taken orally, measured with a syringe.

Don't rely on your source to provide everything required for a safe cycle. They don't care about your safety only making money.

HCG needs to be stored in the fridge to retain potency. If you don't store it chilled it will quickly lose potency. So, if you can't keep it chilled then you should try and get 1000iu amps/vials as you can then reconstitute every 2 weeks.

In all honesty I think you should wait another 6 months before you consider starting and add another 10lbs minimum of LBM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for your reply.

Do Ar-r sell HCG as I don't see it there? Or is this something I will need to source elsewhere?

You are right, I am not ready to start a cycle yet, but I like to do my research early and understand what it entails.

Do you know what the shelf life of test is and if refrigeration is necessary for extended periods of time. If I get some how long will it keep?

You will need to source HCG elsewhere but it shouldn't be that difficult.

Keep your test in a cool dark place, in a dreamer will be fine. It usually keeps for a few years, especially if it's pharma grade.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25 View Post
    Thanks for the help
    No worries. Oh, and dreamer should have said drawer
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Oh, and dreamer should have said drawer
    he he, yea I got that, damn predictive text