HHC
    HHC is offline New Member

Second ever cycle, please help.

I have only done one cycle, six years ago. I used EQ only and did pretty well with it, I ate like there was no tomorrow... I do not want to do high dosages. I would like to try to get the most out of lower dosages. I want to bulk and I'm looking for around ten pounds of muscle, if possible. I want lean, quality mass, not concerned with gaining a large amount of weight.

Here is what I currently have:
    20cc of T Enanthate 300mg
    10cc of Decca 250mg
    10cc of EQ 300mg

How should I use this to bulk with? Or should I scrap this and use different gear?

I'm 26, 5'11, 185, with around 10% BF. My metabolism is strong and I've always struggled with gaining weight.

Also, OCT and PCT suggestions are welcome. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by HHC; 01-03-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I would guess that everyone is going to tell you to check out the diet section here. It is everyone's belief that you can gain weight with a good diet and workout routine alone without the us of AAS. So if you cannot gain weight on your own, it probably has a lot to do with your food intake. If you don't get this in check first you wont put on the muscle you are looking for with AAS. Also, it is hard to just put on lean muscle. When you take test you will gain water weight and you have to eat so much to benefit from the AAS that it will not all be lean muscle you put on. That is why people are either bulking or cutting. If this were not necessary steps no one would do it. Everyone would just add lean muscle all the time. Good luck and I am sure more knowledgeable people will chime in here to offer you help. But to start, check out the diet section and learn as much as you can about eating, eating and eating. : ) Good luck!

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should start with reading the stickys and posting the rest of your stats. Pct stickys and beginner cycle stickys are a good place to start. Visit the nutrition section and make sure your nutrition is on spot as well. Everything starts with the nutrition part

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above.You need too learn wat these compounds do and how long they need to be run.Eq only wasn't a good cycle.Test needs to be in every cycle.Like said about start with our stickys.After all its your health we are talking about.

HHC
    HHC is offline New Member
    Yes, looking back on it, I see that I should have put T with the EQ and would have got more gains. But, I was young and impatient. But, thanks for the help.

Thread Information