HHC
    HHC is offline New Member

Test required for all cycles, no matter what?

Ok, so I've heard over and over again through out the years that Test should be involved with every cycle, regardless of what your goals are... and I'm not doubting it what so ever. What I'm asking is this... for those that aren't interested in high doses, have sensitivity to male pattern baldness AND are not trying to put on large amounts of size, could a cycle be effective without T as long as the eating is spot on? Could a cycle of decca, mixed with some EQ, or any of the other exotic anabolics do the job? I understand that decca and other weaker gear can still cause hair loss, gyno, etc., but as well all know, T is well-known to be the primary cause of those side effects. I'm interested in seeing if anyone has tried cycles without T and what your experiences were. Thanks.
    Last edited by HHC; 01-04-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Yes!!!! Test for everything. All steroids will shut you down so you need to run test or you will feel like shit. Only exception hgh

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steroids shutdown your natural test production. You can run low amount of test if you want, just don't run without it. If you want to feel well, you need to have healthy amount of test in your system.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HHC
    Ok, so I've heard over and over again through out the years that Test should be involved with every cycle, regardless of what your goals are... and I'm not doubting it what so ever. What I'm asking is this... for those that aren't interested in high doses, have sensitivity to male pattern baldness AND are not trying to put on large amounts of size, could a cycle be effective without T as long as the eating is spot on? Could a cycle of decca, mixed with some EQ, or any of the other exotic anabolics do the job? I understand that decca and other weaker gear can still cause hair loss, gyno, etc., but as well all know, T is well-known to be the primary cause of those side effects. I'm interested in seeing if anyone has tried cycles without T and what your experiences were. Thanks.
    Actually, it's the reduction of testosterone by 5-alpha reductase to 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that drives much of the MPB (in addition to genetic factors) and elevated estrogen that causes enlargement of male breast tissue (gynecomastia ).

Euro is correct. Exogenous testosterone should be run with any anabolic steroid since the negative feedback caused by the anabolic compounds will suppress your natural production.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    A lil research would have explained this bro.Not trying too be rude but this is something one should know.You need too know wat the compounds you are using do too your system.You can look in the profile section and this will explain the different compounds.I hope this helps.Educate before you medicate.

HHC
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    A lil research would have explained this bro.Not trying too be rude but this is something one should know.You need too know wat the compounds you are using do too your system.You can look in the profile section and this will explain the different compounds.I hope this helps.Educate before you medicate.
    That's why I'm here, brotha, trying to learn from you guys before I touch anything, lol. But thanks everyone for the advice, much appreciated.

I've run anavar cycles without Test.

HHC
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've run anavar cycles without Test.

Can you give more details about the cycle and results? Thanks.

I ran a 6 week anavar only cycle at 80mg/ed. I waited a couple of days and PCT with Nolva and Clomid.

Thread Information