PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I got an infection...

I've been on TRT for over a year now and never had any issues. I'm at the end of my 3rd cycle and with just 2 weeks left I ended up with an infection in my right arm. I did a Delt injection and obviously messed something up. I'm super anal with regards to my injection technique and procedure so I am somewhat shocked. I was away from home when I did the injection so it's possible something got contaminated. I don't think it is dirty gear because I've used about 16cc's out of this vial. I am a bit nervous because I did another injection with the same oil yesterday and hoping it doesn't happen on the other side. I decided to toss the rest of that gear in case it is contaminated.

My Dr. put me on Antibiotics for the next week and I have to keep a close eye on it. No gym for me for a week and I'm going to abort the remainder of the cycle and go back to my TRT dosage.

Quick question- I injected 300mg Test E Sunday night (protocol is Sunday night Thurs morning) so when I go back to my TRT dosage should I do it on Thursday or should I wait until Sunday to let my levels lower down?

Be safe everyone.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I'd wait til Sunday, but in the scheme of things, it really won't make a difference.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the infection is getting worse which I'm really worried about. I started taking my antibiotic and was told I would start seeing it improve within the next 2 days. He said if I get a fever then I need to get back asap but he did say it may get larger before it gets smaller. I'm just praying it doesn't get much worse.

Thread Information