James3703 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol Question

I started Clen official 9 days ago. (Have been eating healthier for about 2 1/2 weeks). At day 9 Im not longer really feeling much at 100mcg should I up it to 120 or 140? Will this have bad effects? (Have already lost about 15lb in a little over 2 weeks granted alot of it is water weight)

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80mcg
    Day14: 60mcg

Also for weight loss/Cutting which would actually be better Tren or Clen?
    Last edited by James3703; 01-08-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    This is a classic way of people boiling themselfes inside out .

Stick to your plan dont start chewing tab after tab of clen or your heart will explode . You wont always feel the effects my friend

Btw Welcome , stick around you might learn a thing or two

Im using liquid so no chewing (: . Ya I did a ton of reading about it online before deciding to give it ago. Ill stick to my plan. Any opinions though for weight loss Tren vs Clenbuterol ?

Quote Originally Posted by James3703 View Post

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80mcg
    Day14: 60mcg
    Id of personally gone day 8 and 9 at 120 mcg , then taper back down but adding in the 100mcgs

But the point im making is dont start chewing on them like smarties , your seeing results ... ITS WORKING

( @ The pros - sorry for multi-post )

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    Stats?
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 300 (I know mere diet will down this but looking to have a boost)(Lost 75lb in about 5-6 months in 2012 through diet/ weight lifting)

-I was just wondering as far as taking either one which would net you more weightloss in the long run.
    -Also between clen and just cutting calories to 1500-1800 Ive already lost 13lb in a little over 2 1/2 weeks (most likely alot of water weight but still)
    Last edited by James3703; 01-08-2014 at 08:10 AM.

[QUOTE="James3703;6780548"]

"Height: 5'8"
    "Age:19"

Tren is a steroid , your too young to run a steroid cycle , read the: 'young and steroids ' stickie ( I would post it but on mobile)

"Weight: 300 "

Your too heavy to cycle at this bf% you'd be prone to all kinds of side effects,

"-I was just wondering as far as taking either one which would net you more weightloss in the long run."

Tren- is a steroid ( a powerfull one at that )
    Clen is a thermo something something something
    Last edited by Reiid13; 01-08-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Honestly, the sides arnt that bad. For maybe 30-45minutes after taking it I feel a little big of a heart rate raising but other then that nothing much

Honestly, the sides arnt that bad. For maybe 30-45minutes after taking it I feel a little big of a heart rate raising but other then that nothing much
    I was on about the Tren lol , dont take tren .

As for the clen , well youve already taken in , just dont start knocking them back .

Diet Diet , cardio cardio !

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You do not have to taper down from clen . You should take ketotifen at night before bed...1mg, it help keep the tolerance from building on clen. In all honesty if you lost 75lbs with diet and exercise id go that route again and when you get down some more maybe go the clen route.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 300 (I know mere diet will down this but looking to have a boost)(Lost 75lb in about 5-6 months in 2012 through diet/ weight lifting)

-I was just wondering as far as taking either one which would net you more weightloss in the long run.
    -Also between clen and just cutting calories to 1500-1800 Ive already lost 13lb in a little over 2 1/2 weeks (most likely alot of water weight but still)
    At your height and weight is it safe to assume that you are not built like Samir Bannout? What is your bodyfat %? I can only assume that it is over 40%? And if you have already lost 75 lbs that means you were close to 400lbs at one time. Forgive me but it seems as though you are looking for a quick fix which is the last thing you need. You should experience the pain and suffering of diet and cardio to get you to the point that you want to be at. The suffering will be a reminder that you never want to go through that again and will work to maintain your hard earned goal. If a magic potion causes you to loose 100 lbs easily then what will stop you from gaining the weight again? Because all you would have to do is get back on the clen to loose weight and clen is not something you should be using on and off again for the rest of your life. It seems as though this goes beyond losing a few pounds, what you would benefit from is a total lifestyle change. A transformation into eating right and exercise. My advise to you is drop the clen and focus on diet and excessive. If you have already lost 75 lbs natty then you are on the right track. Good luck.

no,no,no I was around 315 summer on 2012 burned down to around 240 or so and had alot of real life issues etc. and gained it all back. 100% natural with 0 cheating over that 4months. Im just looking for something else to help. Obviously diet is most important but something else to help wouldnt be bad.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Be careful with clen . I knew this guy that had a heart attack while on clen. He was 23 years old at the time... just saying, if you dont need it dont use it... have you visited the nutrition forum...?

Thread Information