conu69 is offline New Member

Athlete needs advice ...Help !!

Hey guys im new to everything here, I am a varsity athlete..I am a football/rugby player. I am 315 lbs 6'2. I have a little extra weight but I am in really good shape.
    I was wondering when I take anavar , because I am a little heavier ( maybe a lot heavier) what I should be taking with anavar to maintain a healthy body. I have hear that maybe a testosterone supplement ?? Like do you guys change your diet up differently ?
    I just want to do it the proper way, I want to cut some fat and gain some lean muscle. I get piss tested once and a while for my sport so I can only afford this steroid because its in and out of your system quick.
    Any thoughts ?? Thanks guys..

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by conu69 View Post
    Hey guys im new to everything here, I am a varsity athlete..I am a football/rugby player. I am 315 lbs 6'2. I have a little extra weight but I am in really good shape.
    I was wondering when I take anavar , because I am a little heavier ( maybe a lot heavier) what I should be taking with anavar to maintain a healthy body. I have hear that maybe a testosterone supplement ?? Like do you guys change your diet up differently ?
    I just want to do it the proper way, I want to cut some fat and gain some lean muscle. I get piss tested once and a while for my sport so I can only afford this steroid because its in and out of your system quick.
    Any thoughts ?? Thanks guys..
    Var will shut you down. Without test to go with it you will run the risk of doing more harm than good. Not saying a var only cycle is unheard of but it is certainly something I would not advocate without test. If your sole purpose is to cut body fat than steroids is not the answer for you. Diet and cardio is what you need to cut fat, do some more research first before considering AAS. As far as piss tests don't count on it being out of your system. Depending on what you run certain testosterones can remain in your system for up to 3 months. There is an abundance of info on this forum that can greatly help you. Check out the nutrition forum, good luck.

thanks for the reply i appreciate the advice.
    Do you mean taking a Test supplement like tribulus or test as in the steroid

What are your stats?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by conu69
    Tribulus won't replace endogenous testosterone so an exogenous source such as a short or long anabolic testosterone ester is what King is referencing.

Anavar will do very little if your body fat is more than 15% of your total weight and the risks of running any anabolic substance would be unfavorable at that level.

Cardio and diet are the proven methods to reduce unwanted pounds.

jgrayson60 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by conu69 View Post
    Test as in steroid

6'2 315 lbs, im in good shape just a little overweight i am a lineman. i run my 40 in a 4.92 and do 225 on the bench 26 times. my vertical jump is 30''

How old are you?

22 years old

Any steroid including anavar will shutdown your endocrine system (HPTA). When your HPTA gets shut down at a young age it might have trouble starting back up. In other words, your body may have problem producing natural Testosterone . Limp john, lack of libido, lack of energy, etc can be the side effects. It's not worth the risk in my opinion. Be patient. Go over to the diet section/supplement section and read up.

Thread Information