probuild42 is offline Member

I'm all over the place!

Im 5 weeks in to this cycle. I started with prop 100mg a week then have been running test c 500mg a week and Deca 400mg a week also. I'm up 8 lbs so far. Cardio feels really good I just sweat it out.

The last 2 weeks I am noticing strange things. I beleive this is related to E2 and prolactin. I have been a little emotional and joints hurt. My libidio is strong, but I seem to either be not fully hard and finish early or really hard and never finish.

Im taking adex .25 eod and prami .25 starting at week 3 every night. I think my E2 is high so I started taking adex every day. That has helped. When I started the prami It was night and day difference. The prami is harsh at night. I toss and turn, sweat and just dont sleep well. I have read prami can cause joint pain as well as E2. After taking the prami though I feel alot more normal the next day.

I got blood work pulled yesterday and will have the results next week.

Oh the Liquid adex I have on hand I bought in July. Is it past its shelf life?

Whats your thoughts? thanks bro's

probuild42 is offline Member
    Still waiting for my E2 results from BW. Test came back really high! LDl was 133 and RDW was high too that explains why I cant run for more then 10 mins. Feeling pretty good other then that increased prami to .5 mg every night and adex is currently at .25 mg ed. To all the lookers.

Thread Information