Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: A-bombs. Test E and Equipoise.. Advice.

AirborneJake is offline New Member

A-bombs. Test E and Equipoise.. Advice.

I'm a 29 yr old male. 5'11. 205 lbs. 5th cycle. *My first post*
    This is my first time using Anadrol . Thinking about Bulking up for the first 4-5 weeks then keeping my gains and focusing on vascularity and cut with Equipoise . All while running Test-E.
    Here's my cycle. Let me know your advice or criticism. Thanks.
    Anadrol. Week 1-4. 50 mg ED 100 mg on workout days
    Test-E. Week 1-12. 250 mg every 5 days
    Equipoise. Week 5 - 12. 400 mg once a week.
    Let me know what u think. Thanks

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I'd do 50mg of anadrol your first time with it not 100. Its strong stuff. Actually makes me more vascular than anything I've ran including ugl anavar . Why not run it mid cycle when your test kicks in?
    That's barely any test at all. Less than 300 a week?
    That low of an EQ dose probably won't help and is a waste of time and money

AI, hcg , and pct protocol?

Cuz, thanks for your input. I was just doing an extra 50 mgs of Anadrol an hour before my workout. I'll keep it at 50 but I don't feel like I'm really feeling it during my workout. I'm doing 250 every 5 days. I thought that was short enough time apart between injections that it would be Ok?. And how about the Equipoise ? How much should I run and for how long? My PCT is Clomid 50mg for 2 weeks starting a week after last inject. This sounds stupid. But what exactly are AI and Hcg ? I've heard of them. Just not sure how important they are.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneJake View Post
    Cuz, thanks for your input. I was just doing an extra 50 mgs of Anadrol an hour before my workout. I'll keep it at 50 but I don't feel like I'm really feeling it during my workout. I'm doing 250 every 5 days. I thought that was short enough time apart between injections that it would be Ok?. And how about the Equipoise? How much should I run and for how long? My PCT is Clomid 50mg for 2 weeks starting a week after last inject. This sounds stupid. But what exactly are AI and Hcg? I've heard of them. Just not sure how important they are.
    Bro not being a dick here but you have ran 4 cycles and still don't know what an AI amd hcg is? Could you list your previous cycle history? They are very important dspecially an AI.

We need to start from the bottom

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Equipoise is crap IMO. You have to run it for a very very long time to see any real benefits from it. Look it up in the steroid profile. Have you thought about cutting with tren or Masteron .

Cuz, I started using just Sust 250 for my first two cycles. Then tried Sust 250 and D bol 40 mgs every day. Then did just Test Cyp and Test Prop cycle. I took clomid and Nolvadex for PCT after every cycle. Am I missing something?

And BigTahl. I do like the Tren but was concerned for its side effects. That's why I went with Equipoise . How long and how much do I need to run EQ to get results? 8 weeks at 400 mg work?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Drol can go suck a big one

The insane heart burn is not worth the pound or 2 of muscle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would either cut or bulk. Tough to really accomplish both on cycle. Def drol@ 50 mgs to start and I would run the tes twice a week say mon and thur. Eq is a horrible compound, i would lose it all together. Hcg keeps your balls plump and an AI is an aromatize inhibitor used to control estrogen.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    I would also drop the EQ all together. Needs to be run around 14 weeks. Tren sides are all different for different people. I only had the sweating sides so I am okay with that. I do blood work for the prolactin side but never had an issue with it. You need to read these two threads. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...le-swifto.html
    Ancillary Reference Guide

Buster & BigTahl. Thanks bros. I'm dropping the EQ and wondering what I should use instead for vascularity, cuts.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Buster & BigTahl. Thanks bros. I'm dropping the EQ and wondering what I should use instead for vascularity, cuts.
    What's ur present BF?

About 18% right now. Why?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    About 18% right now. Why?
    Well honestly u would see better results with lower bodyfat. I think u might be relying on chems to much bro. Not much will help with vascularity and hardnessn untill u drop some bf.

I cut up and gain muscle pretty quick. I've just been being a slob for the past year but I'm hitting it hard now.. What else can I use besides EQ for cuts? DECA ? Tren ?

Blog Entries
    At 18% body fat I would just go for a cut cycle. You will gain lean muscle and lose fat. No subbing diet and cardio. I hate cardio. But you can find that Clen and T3 will help cut. No Deca , I personally would go with tren A to see how the side effect are going to effect you if your going to be on a cycle. I personally think that tren is the best aas on the market. Test and tren will go a long way. I guess other people have had sides with them but I never had nor do anyone that I know personally that has used tren. But as many members on this site with a lot of knowledge will tell you, everyone is different and each AAS will effect each person differently. Lot of people do have sides from tren or members would not say to beware of it. Again just IMO

Thread Information