broomers02 is offline New Member

Question First Cycle in the States

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this forum (first post) though I'm sure i've been on here in the past after educating myself through the power of a google search.

I've just moved over the the states (Florida) from the UK, I had a great supplier back in England, but unfortunately they don't ship internationally. I'm looking to gear up for my third Cycle and would love some guidance on where to purchase this stuff over here.

This probably isn't the correct place to post this question, so forgive my ignorance, also I am aware that sites cannot be given in replies. Private messages will be highly appreciated!

Just had a couple of other questions.....

How safe is it to purchase gear over here? (I hear they are hotter on it than we are back home?)
    And can I purchase from a domestic supplier and receive orders through the mail hassle free?

Many thanks for reading, I feel liberated now i've found a great resource and outlet for such needs and I look forward to hearing back from you guys!

all the best

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No fishing allowed mate please edit your post and read our rules. Thanks.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

adventurerob8010 is offline New Member
    Hi ya i have the,same problem i really dont know what too get to get bigger ive never dine ut befir but i have low t very low 160 was my level i need help i go too tge doc n thay out me on tgat androl gel 1.62 but im sure thats not going too do much if u can help please i would be so thankful

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    22 yrs old. Go to the grocery store and gym. It's guaranteed safe. Your welcome.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sorry please read the rules before posting again, thank you

closed

Thread Information