Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Johnx

Thread: Please help me put 2 and 2 together

Johnx is offline New Member

Please help me put 2 and 2 together

First of all, I apologise for my ignorance and slightly for how naive I am.

I am not a bodybuilder and I am not looking to become one. I am aiming towards a 400 lbs bench press, but I have been stuck on 350 for a long time now. Thus I am seeking help from steroids .

Only, I am fat. Now I do know that using steroids increases blood pressure and in combination with being fat taxes the body's organs more than being not fat. But if keep track of my blood pressure and cholesterol levels (which are safe atm), would that really be a problem?

Besides that, now for part that me, estrogen.

Aromatase is a lot more around, but if I use letro, will it still be a big danger?

I can also cut, but I am afraid it will only cost me a lot of strength.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some reading to help educate.

The young and Steroidssteroid .com/anabolic -steroids -questions-answers/447777-young-steroids.html

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    John at this point I think steroids are the last thing you need to do.
    One thing to remember is that the amount of weight you can bench is just a number it means absolutely nothing unless you are competing.It seems that a lot of people worry more about the prestige of lifting big numbers and not their health or how they look.Just my opinion for what its worth.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I think ill leave this one alone

Anytime anyone cycles the body's HPTA, endocrine system, gets jacked up. It causes more problem for some over others. If you're concerned with what's happening inside of you, you should first cut your bf level down to below 15% before you think about doing a cycle.

one_more_rep is offline New Member
    Basically scotch guard is saying before you set up a cycle plan work on a diet plan I would suggest reading the nutrition section look if you weigh 300 and bench 350 doesn't look that impressive but when you way 180-200 and bench 350 400 it looks awesome man also not only week you feel better about yourself your health will also be a lot better

Johnx is offline New Member
    Thanks for the answers guys, I have read and been told about hpta and endocrine system in my native language a while ago. I came to the conclusion that I wanted to wait till I was 25 before doing steroids .

But on another forum they told me the risks between using at around 22 and 25 were basically the same? And that made me think about steroids. I'll disregard that for now.

I have made up my mind and will cut down from 240 to 200 and have the 10%-15% checked. Then I'll think about it again.

Thanks and sorry if I rustled any ones jimmies.
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information