C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

Any alternative than HCG on a 16week cycle? KEEPING NUTS PLUMP!

at what point do i truly need HCG during a cycle to save my nuts from shrinking small. cycles that are shorter can be used with clomid+nolvadex during cycle correct?

so no-way-no-how/not a chance in hell/ i'll be fvcked if I attempt to use Clomid+Nolvadex during a 16 week cycle of testosterone sustanon ... period.

isn't sustanon short acting? is anything less than 16 weeks with test sustanon just Not Profitable in gains? I want to put on lean mass, but i wouldn't be stupid to do a shorter cycle would I?

this will be my 1st cycle by the way.

i'm just dying to start my 1st cycle, (I already have to wait until may) and i know if i have to find HCG the process is going to be a b1tch.
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 01-19-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sust is a blend of short and long esters. Why not use cup or enanthate ? Yes I would never cycle without the addition of hcg and or hmg
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 01-19-2014 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Spelling

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would never use nolva and clomid on cycle these product are used to restart after shutdown. Talk about adding a load of confusion to your hpta.
    You have been here long enough to know better. HCG is not an absolute must on cycle but is the preferred method to make a restart more successful.
    I hope your not on because clearly you are not yet prepared. What does you
    exercise and nutrition regime look like. Maybe a recent pic as well.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    I would never use nolva and clomid on cycle these product are used to restart after shutdown. Talk about adding a load of confusion to your hpta.
    You have been here long enough to know better. HCG is not an absolute must on cycle but is the preferred method to make a restart more successful.
    I hope your not on because clearly you are not yet prepared. What does you
    exercise and nutrition regime look like. Maybe a recent pic as well.
    You would think wouldn't you. You can't learn some folk!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you know the real answer to your question. Nobody is going to come in here and say "Ya, no big deal, you can get away with no HCG " so if your looking for those type of words to make you feel better don't expect it.

Sure you can do whatever you want. Once you come off 16weeks and only have nolva/clomid and your balls start contracting up towards your stomach and aching then you will only wish you had HCG. Personally I think that it is one of the worst feelings ever.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    i am curious if hcg will prevent shrinkage all together or do you still experience it?

ive done a cycle with hcg but im pretty sure it was fake

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS
    i am curious if hcg will prevent shrinkage all together or do you still experience it? ive done a cycle with hcg but im pretty sure it was fake
    Some may or may not experience shrinkage. I have been taking HCG since day 1 of TRT and have experienced no shrinkage. I also take 400iu twice per week vs the norm of 500iu per week most people take on cycle.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    I'm not cycling right now.

That went like i thought it would. I knew what my answer was likely to entail, but finding HCG just seems like a pain in the ass.

I've got nothing but time to try and find legitimate HCG, but it's going to be difficult. i got lucky finding the gear.

eating every 2-3 hours, i stick to mostly veggies and meats. i need potassium, so i eat lots of sun dried tomatoes. occasionally i'll have some nuts, some 15bean stew, a slice of wheat bread, or a cup of quinoa/rice/flax. i try and meet my protein requirement everyday and i don't eat very many carbs at all, unless i want to bulk. in that case i'll only add a cup of carbs to every meal. i never fvck my diet up by falling victim to garbage food delights. i'll have an official cheat day once every 2-3 weeks. that means it's Pizza time. it has been long since time passed that i have relished in consuming the juicy delights of what is pizza. 2 1/2 months. cheat days for me are usually just higher carb days, but not by much.

during a workout, i'll have a protein carb/shake. i really try to stick to whole foods and avoid supplements
    i use fish oil+vitamin E, leucine, enzymes, l-arginine, niacin, (i like how it gives my skin a reddish brown glow) and vitamin C. when i'm taking a lot of supps and working out every other day, i'll get in a gallon of water a day, or keep water with me at all times. if i'm drinking a lot of water i'll increase potassium salt and magnesium intake in the form of whole foods so i'm not pissing it all out immediately

i don't take more than 2 days off from the gym and i work out in my room sometimes [jump rope, push-ups, curls etc] and i'm using the 4 day split#6, here: http://www.b0dybuildingpro.com/4split6.html [change out the 0 for an "o"] i don't follow the reps or sets for it though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	484378_532916926730804_517123316_n.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	147797 189lb

looks like i need to do some reading
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 01-19-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Thread Information