How long will my Test P last before I would have to throw it out? I just got it about a month ago thinking I was gonna get sick nasty big with no problem, but I've come to learn I'm not ready yet and got a ways to go. I have looked through the forums and have found "years" to be the most solid answer but it was not about Test P, and I'm not a forums guy at all so the layout I'm still getting use to, and kinda wanna get an answer directly to my situation.

Since this is my first post, Hello. I'm 25, 5'11, 163 pounds, 12-15% BF and live in Florida. I have been getting more and more into lifting/bodybuilding for about 1 and 1/2 years, I have always been active in sports but never serious about diet and/or strength training/Bodybuilding. I've just been doing non educated stuff like going along with whomever and whatever they tell me to do for about 3 years but the gains are kinda non existent without some education, and the guys I followed I've come to find out just suck at life. I've gotten a diet down that I like, I have a workout routine that I love, which is a mix of things, but mainly based of Dorian Yates cause a lot of what he does/says fits into my thought process, beautifully. Both I know can absolutely be improved.

Thanks for any replies and I look forward to getting more educated with the help of this site.