teampain is offline Junior Member

cutting cycle question and liquedex

I am using enanthate /eq/winny for cutting. but I want to run it for about 20 weeks. does anyone have any ideas. and I am not sure if I can ask this but where do get you liquedex from and is it better than anything else.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You can run Eq/Enth for 20 weeks but I'd only go 6-7 weeks max on the winny and run it at the end of your cycle.
    Liqudex will keep any bloat down that you'll get from the Test (which won't be much) You should run it for the entire cycle. As far as getting it well, if you have access to the other 3 AS that you mentioned I'm sure u can find it just by looking around a bit more.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Also I would suggest u using some HCG if your going to go for 20 weeks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    yes Baraso, is correct here. 20 weeks is okay for EQ and test Enth. you will see some great results, say at 400 to 500mg test and 400-600mg of EQ a week. I would run the winny the last 6 weeks of your cycle, this will really help with the vascularity, and keeping the bloat off towards the end of your cycle. EQ will help with the tEst bloat, armidex, will also help. You may want to run another fat burner along during your cycle, like t 3 or clen . Just a suggestion.

Thread Information