• 1 Post By Java Man
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Alternative for 19 nors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cypher23 is offline Junior Member

Alternative for 19 nors

Have some deca 300mg on hand. Are there better alternatives. I've heard it shuts the system down pretty bad. Maybe a 6 week oral?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    If you run deca without test, then yes it will shut you down hard. Are you referring to an oral only cycle? Didn't you just finish a cycle, you posted about being on a test cyp cycle, are you looking to add to your current cycle or jump into another one?

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II
    If you run deca without test, then yes it will shut you down hard. Are you referring to an oral only cycle? Didn't you just finish a cycle, you posted about being on a test cyp cycle, are you looking to add to your current cycle or jump into another one?
    I would always include test, sorry my post might of been vague. But I've heard even with test it's hard to rebound. And ya I'm finishing this one up and then I'm going to relax for a year or so. I'm just trying to get solid information for the future. Or alternatives in other words. I have it on hand and don't want to waste it because I spent $160 on it. It's pharmacy grade, but my two sense is telling me don't take it because of my age

22 years old

I would wait two years honestly. Never ran deca so I can not comment on it. I guess it all depends on what your goals are. In my younger years I ran test, dbol , var, tren , and mast. No a days I look to keep it simple, test only maybe var later on. As far as wasting gear, I dumped two vials of eq down the drain because it was not practical with the cycle I was running and I did not want to run it just to run it. I know you don't like throwing money away, but you have to do what is best for yourself.

I would wait two years honestly. Never ran deca so I can not comment on it. I guess it all depends on what your goals are. In my younger years I ran test, dbol, var, tren, and mast. No a days I look to keep it simple, test only maybe var later on. As far as wasting gear, I dumped two vials of eq down the drain because it was not practical with the cycle I was running and I did not want to run it just to run it. I know you don't like throwing money away, but you have to do what is best for yourself.

agree.for future reference what would you say I should do at age 25 with my experience with two cycles of just test cyp. Keep it simple again and do cyp or add another compound?

markryan7683 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    I would wait two years honestly. Never ran deca so I can not comment on it. I guess it all depends on what your goals are. In my younger years I ran test, dbol, var, tren, and mast. No a days I look to keep it simple, test only maybe var later on. As far as wasting gear, I dumped two vials of eq down the drain because it was not practical with the cycle I was running and I did not want to run it just to run it. I know you don't like throwing money away, but you have to do what is best for yourself.
    how did it go running tren in your younger years? what age were you? what side effects did you experience?

Quote Originally Posted by markryan7683 View Post
    how did it go running tren in your younger years? what age were you? what side effects did you experience?
    I was 25 when I ran it. Ran test/tren /mast. It was an incredible combo. I experienced some trensomnia, worst night of my life was when I ran tren. It only lasted one night but it was enough to make me consider stopping it all together.

I was 25 when I ran it. Ran test/tren/mast. It was an incredible combo. I experienced some trensomnia, worst night of my life was when I ran tren. It only lasted one night but it was enough to make me consider stopping it all together.
    how much tren /test did you run? Any acne sides or sexual side effects?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    runt test with it if you do run it, but IMO> wait till asg of 24-25 to use aas, or you might mess up your endo system for good.. if you are worried abotu recovery, dont use anymore aas till 25 for better chance at not having issues with recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop
    runt test with it if you do run it, but IMO> wait till asg of 24-25 to use aas, or you might mess up your endo system for good.. if you are worried abotu recovery, dont use anymore aas till 25 for better chance at not having issues with recovery.
    I agree.for future reference what would you say I should do at age 25 with my experience with two cycles of just test cyp. Keep it simple again and do cyp or add another compound?

dusted411 is offline New Member
    I made the mistake of running deca way higher than I should have when I was in my mid twenties, It was qv 300 and I was doing 300mgs twice a week, and I was running it with some Mexican sus 250 testosterona 4la or something like that not even thinking that the sus could be extremely under dosed and I ran into a lot of problems, that was when I decided to stop listening to all my friends and start researching everything for myself.
    If I had taken the time to research it first I definitely would have taken the advise of the replies above and waited it out a few more years until I had the proper knowledge and the $ to be able to do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by dusted411
    I made the mistake of running deca way higher than I should have when I was in my mid twenties, It was qv 300 and I was doing 300mgs twice a week, and I was running it with some Mexican sus 250 testosterona 4la or something like that not even thinking that the sus could be extremely under dosed and I ran into a lot of problems, that was when I decided to stop listening to all my friends and start researching everything for myself. If I had taken the time to research it first I definitely would have taken the advise of the replies above and waited it out a few more years until I had the proper knowledge and the $ to be able to do it right.
    agree.for future reference what would you say I should do at age 25 with my experience with two cycles of just test cyp. Keep it simple again and do cyp or add another compound?

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by dusted411 View Post
    I made the mistake of running deca way higher than I should have when I was in my mid twenties, It was qv 300 and I was doing 300mgs twice a week, and I was running it with some Mexican sus 250 testosterona 4la or something like that not even thinking that the sus could be extremely under dosed and I ran into a lot of problems, that was when I decided to stop listening to all my friends and start researching everything for myself.
    If I had taken the time to research it first I definitely would have taken the advise of the replies above and waited it out a few more years until I had the proper knowledge and the $ to be able to do it right.
    That is the smartest thing anybody has said in the posts I read in the past 15 minutes.
    dusted411 likes this.

tapout417 is offline Junior Member
    I use to love deca , still do just don't use it because it's really hard for me to rebound from and I'm 32. I'd wait man not worth the risk at your age.

dusted411 is offline New Member
    If you must do something imo run some test by itself and get your diet and training really down before you do, also research as much as you can about pct and any side effects of whatever kind of test you decide to run with. Me personally for a test only I like test e a lot, sus is good and back a few years ago we used to get this blend called sten it was always in amps and it was a mix of two different tests and dhea two pretty short esters if my memory serves me correctly I think it's eod injections I'm sure you can find some info in the profiles on this site about it. Haven't seen any in a few years unfortunately not sure if it's just not popular anymore or discontinued but that was my favorite by far.
    Good luck bro and remember the more you really research all this and get the nutrition part down the more you will get out of it with or with out any gear.

Quote Originally Posted by dusted411
    If you must do something imo run some test by itself and get your diet and training really down before you do, also research as much as you can about pct and any side effects of whatever kind of test you decide to run with. Me personally for a test only I like test e a lot, sus is good and back a few years ago we used to get this blend called sten it was always in amps and it was a mix of two different tests and dhea two pretty short esters if my memory serves me correctly I think it's eod injections I'm sure you can find some info in the profiles on this site about it. Haven't seen any in a few years unfortunately not sure if it's just not popular anymore or discontinued but that was my favorite by far. Good luck bro and remember the more you really research all this and get the nutrition part down the more you will get out of it with or with out any gear.
    Thanks appreciate it. Actually you'd be surprised my nutrition is actually pretty good. I eat really clean and a lot of it. I think my shortfall is the knowledge on all this gear. I have nolva on hand so I'll be using that tho. The hcg is too hardto get.

test prop 75mg every day
    Tren ace 50mg every day

No acne at all, the only sexual side effects I had was it made me horny as fvck. And once I could not reach climax during sex, didn't go limp just couldn't blow my load. Not uncommon with tren.

yes I've heard of that, seems like if someone had an issue with blowing load early that'd be a positive side effect lol, but my main question is have any issues with your neuroendocrine system after finished cycle? also did you use hcg or any AI? How many weeks did you run the tren ?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markryan7683
    yes I've heard of that, seems like if someone had an issue with blowing load early that'd be a positive side effect lol, but my main question is have any issues with your neuroendocrine system after finished cycle? also did you use hcg or any AI? How many weeks did you run the tren?
    Mark,
    I understand where you are going with this and it's great you are asking for member experiences. Two people can run the same tren cycles and have entirely different experiences, side effects and recovery trajectories. It's not likely that you'll take the time to randomly sample more than a few members here to get a full picture of advantages and disadvantages. Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. You've been advised that running anabolics before 25 isn't the best option, but if you feel you're mature enough to make the decision, you should be mature enough to accept any potential consequences. There are no guarantees when manipulating your hormones. Hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, sexual dysfunction and more are risks you must be prepared to accept.

King is clearly becoming a solid contributor to the forum and I have read many of his posts. He clearly has a great deal of knowledge and experience to offer and we are glad he's here doing so.

Just remember, you could just as easily find members here who ran proper cycles with correct dosages of AIs, HCG , PCT compounds with little to no problems but then their post cycle plans didn't lead to a normal recovery of function and hormone levels. There simply is no guarantee that you will or will not recover. The question you have to ask yourself is IF you have problems during and/or after a cycle (low libido, erectile dysfunction, depression - or whatever) is it worth the risk to you.

Anabolics have been around longer than you've been alive. They aren't likely to disappear over night so there is no urgency to cycle, but again, the only person that can make that choice is YOU.

Glad you're doing your background work. Just remember to weigh BOTH the pros and cons equally.
    ken9 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Mark,
    I understand where you are going with this and it's great you are asking for member experiences. Two people can run the same tren cycles and have entirely different experiences, side effects and recovery trajectories. It's not likely that you'll take the time to randomly sample more than a few members here to get a full picture of advantages and disadvantages. Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. You've been advised that running anabolics before 25 isn't the best option, but if you feel you're mature enough to make the decision, you should be mature enough to accept any potential consequences. There are no guarantees when manipulating your hormones. Hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, sexual dysfunction and more are risks you must be prepared to accept.

King is clearly becoming a solid contributor to the forum and I have read many of his posts. He clearly has a great deal of knowledge and experience to offer and we are glad he's here doing so.

Just remember, you could just as easily find members here who ran proper cycles with correct dosages of AIs, HCG , PCT compounds with little to no problems but then their post cycle plans didn't lead to a normal recovery of function and hormone levels. There simply is no guarantee that you will or will not recover. The question you have to ask yourself is IF you have problems during and/or after a cycle (low libido, erectile dysfunction, depression - or whatever) is it worth the risk to you.

Anabolics have been around longer than you've been alive. They aren't likely to disappear over night so there is no urgency to cycle, but again, the only person that can make that choice is YOU.

Glad you're doing your background work. Just remember to weigh BOTH the pros and cons equally.
    Oh believe me, I'm weighing the odds, but thats why i make post on here, i research each product, their pro's and cons, how they interact, and then ask people personal experiences, thats why I'm asking all these questions haha, the only reason i have even asked about tren is i have already ordered some, i knew every side effect about it, except for the endocrine system part, now that has me second guessing, so when i get it in, if i decide to take it, it'll be awhile, I'm trying to inform myself as much as possible, the whole risk vs reward deal, and every experience will be individualized so I'm trying to see others experiences with test/tren cycle

No endocrine issues, ran tren for 8 weeks.
    Ran HCG at 500 iu twice a week I believe.
    Armidex at .5mg per day.

No endocrine issues, ran tren for 8 weeks.
    Ran HCG at 500 iu twice a week I believe.
    Armidex at .5mg per day.
    How many weeks on test and how many weeks you run hcg and arimidex ?

Mark, I did not realize you posted a thread about running a test/tren cycle. I will relocate on that thread to throw my two cents in there, but the advise MuscleInk gave you should be greatly considered.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mark, I did not realize you posted a thread about running a test/tren cycle. I will relocate on that thread to throw my two cents in there, but the advise MuscleInk gave you should be greatly considered.
    Thanks King. Your advice has been very thorough and I have no issues with it. I know he's (Mark) eager to start. I just want him to be aware of the risks and I know you won't steer him wrong. I read many of your threads and you clearly have a great background in anabolics. Glad to see you are so productive on the board. We need members with your experiences paving the way.
    king6 II likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Thanks King. Your advice has been very thorough and I have no issues with it. I know he's (Mark) eager to start. I just want him to be aware of the risks and I know you won't steer him wrong. I read many of your threads and you clearly have a great background in anabolics. Glad to see you are so productive on the board. We need members with your experiences paving the way.
    Thanks. It's hard work keeping these youngsters in line.

Thread Information