Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By markryan7683

Thread: Quick question

markryan7683 is offline Junior Member

Quick question

Can i use Letrozole as a AI? Only thing i have access to at the moment, also this is for a test e/tren a cycle with no hcg and nolva/clomid for pct. Just weighing options and thought id ask what you guys thoughts and/or suggestions on it would be

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No. Get Arimidex or aromasin from the forum sponsor.

No pramipexole or cabergoline?

Tren at 21 huh????

Bye bye erections and sex drive. Lol

why bye bye erections and sex drive?

Shutting yourself down at 21 is a terrible idea Mark. There are several guys on this board your age asking for help because they ran proper cycles but their neuroendocrine system did not recover after it was suppressed from anabolic use. Their natural testosterone remains low, they suffer from weak or absent erections, no/low sex drives, depression, anxiety, fatigue, and more. They are trying to restart their natural testosterone and having little to no success. It's certainly not any condition any man, young or old, would want to be in.
    DontTaseMeBro likes this.

Mark, if you haven't read this thread by Marcus, please do so.

The young and Steroids

i have read the article and its a good one, but I'm already having issues with sex drive and erections, my test levels are in the normal range, yet the low normal range, (barely in normal, like literally by maybe 50 points on a large range scale), so my doc refuses to give me any test injections, but obviously its too low for me to perform, I've never had problems with acne, and I'm already losing my hair (runs in the family) .......just throwing all this out there as far as the side effects go....also went through puberty at age 7 so i do believe I've matured as much as my body is going to (yes i know, it is kinda weird having pubes at 7 lol)
    Last edited by markryan7683; 01-23-2014 at 01:27 AM.

would it really shutdown my neuroendocrine system at 50mg EOD, running test E with it at 250mg twice weekly?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by markryan7683 View Post
    would it really shutdown my neuroendocrine system at 50mg EOD, running test E with it at 250mg twice weekly?
    Yes completely.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Puberty at age 7?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Puberty at age 7?

yes at 7

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Yes completely.
    is this proven or what?

ken9 is offline New Member
    Mark listen up i don't wanna be mean to you or anything just being honest your saying you already have erection problem and sex it can be due to many factors not because of test
    also your very young to start TREN this steroids is 1 of the hardest to recover with most side effects using it at 21 as preview post said you might shut ur self down permanently would you like that ?so tren will shread you maybe but in other hand you wont have kids and u will be shut down for life

Always think for long turn not month or 2 or 3 think about after that what's going to happen to you

Also having a lil problem with sex drive sex better than permanently shut down do your homework search around you know if you searched enough you wouldn't make this post as you know already your to young
    Wait till 25 what's gonna happen ? Buy ur self some supps food work hard do cardio fix ur diet and you will be amazed with the results dont take shortcut now save for later
    First time cycle is the best as it will hit you hard save it for 25 at ur age you have very high test lvls

Also hcg is very important durn cycle as you didn't read enough don't cycle now it's going to hurt you badly believe me nothing worth risking ur health for some damn drug

I believe if you fix ur diet workout program you will be amazed how the results gonna turn
    i dunnno what else to tell you some ppl just wont listen and they go ahead an use it then they came here telling they had that and that side effects etc... its up to you we said what we said at the end everything is on ur hand.
    Cheers

Black is offline Anabolic Member

yes at 7
    Pics or it didn't happen.........wait.

If that's true man, that's crazy young.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.........wait.

If that's true man, that's crazy young.

LOL and yeah i broke my leg at 7, and had my leg in traction for 21 days, so needless to say thats when everyone noticed the pubes, when i couldn't bath myself they had to lol

Quote Originally Posted by markryan7683

is this proven or what?
    Basic biology. When you introduce an exogenous steroid , especially at doses higher than normal physiological levels, it causes a negative feedback response in which your endocrine system down regulates and suppresses your natural (endogenous) production in response to the higher than normal levels.

So yes. It's proven.....unless you want to rewrite the biology and medical text books.

LOL and yeah i broke my leg at 7, and had my leg in traction for 21 days, so needless to say thats when everyone noticed the pubes, when i couldn't bath myself they had to lol
    Growing pubic hair at age 7 does not presuppose your endocrine system has matured early.

good things to jot down, keep em coming, the more information i can have on tren /test the better, thanks everyone

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    How many weeks on test and how many weeks you run hcg and arimidex?
    I ran the test for 8 weeks as well, might have ran it a few days longer than the tren although I can not recall. Ran HCG and armidex up until the start of PCT. I only ran HCG for 4 weeks until the start of PCT as I did not have enough HCG. I would not suggest running a cycle like this or any cycle without HCG if it can be avoided. Again though, I can not condone using tren on a first cycle or at a young age. I used tren at age 25 and ran it for my second cycle, which was still too soon.

Ok that brings me to my next question....if i run Test E only cycle, with HCG , can Letrozole (Femara) be used in place of arimidex as AI? After research, it can, but my main concern here is, i don't wanna just go on research, i wanna also include ACTUAL USERS EXPERIENCES, seems like that is the best way to go

Ok that brings me to my next question....if i run Test E only cycle, with HCG, can Letrozole (Femara) be used in place of arimidex as AI? After research, it can, but my main concern here is, i don't wanna just go on research, i wanna also include ACTUAL USERS EXPERIENCES, seems like that is the best way to go
    Letrozole is quite harsh and could actually drive your E2 down to quickly (many call this "crashing your E"). The side effects for letrozole are stronger than Arimidex or aromasin , typically, and some evidence suggests letrozole may be harder on lipid metabolism compared to other AIs. Hypertension is also a greater risk with letrozole.

good to know, if there is only access to letro, would it be ok using, if so at what dose?

I have ran letro before, ran it was a pro hormone cycle. That's right a pro hormone cycle, I made mistakes too and have learned from them. Letro is overkill in my opinion unless you are extremely prone to gyno. Letro left me feeling depressed killed my sex drive, at the time I thought it did, although realistically it was the PH's that killed it. I too went through puberty at an early age, I think around 10 or 11 I started however, I stopped developing in the middle of puberty and had to go on TRT for a year to jump start my HPTA. Given that I was not too eager to shut it back down again which is why I waited till age 24 to start cycling, which was still a little too young.

good to know, if there is only access to letro, would it be ok using, if so at what dose?
    The board sponsor here carries Arimidex (liquidex) and aromasin (liquid stane). I would recommend those over letro. A single dose of 2.5mg of letro can be enough to drop your E2 too low so it's generally best to get the liquidex or liquid stane.

eurojunkie is offline New Member
    Isn't Letro like 95% effective hence why its the go to for gyno issues. Stick with what is being suggested by others you wanna control the estrogen not eradicate

I have also read that Letrozole will Raise your Natural Test levels, so if you used Letro as an AI at .5 mg EOD, could you use it as AI and also not have to use HCG ?

Link below:

Letrozole: Designing a Smart First Cycle Without the Use of Anabolic Steroids

Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    The board sponsor here carries Arimidex (liquidex) and aromasin (liquid stane). I would recommend those over letro. A single dose of 2.5mg of letro can be enough to drop your E2 too low so it's generally best to get the liquidex or liquid stane.
    the problem with that is I've already spent my money on Letro

I have also read that Letrozole will Raise your Natural Test levels, so if you used Letro as an AI at .5 mg EOD, could you use it as AI and also not have to use HCG ?

Link below:

Letrozole: Designing a Smart First Cycle Without the Use of Anabolic Steroids

Just curious
    Letro can raise LH levels however, I am not sure how well it does this. LH (luteinizing hormone) is what tells your nuts to produce testosterone . However, letro should not be used in place of HCG. Again I am skeptical on if and how letro raises LH levels, HCG essentially imitates LH. If I remember correctly the HPTA process goes something like this: Gonadatorpin hormones maintain the balance of testosterone production in the body, if it needs more GnHR sends a signal to produce more LH which then tells the testicles to produce testosterone. LH is what makes the testicles produce test which is why HCG is important to a cycle.

ok if use HCG , can letro be used as an AI at .5 mg EOD?

ok if use HCG, can letro be used as an AI at .5 mg EOD?
    Think of letro as a parachute in case your plane is going down. Letro is good to have on hand in case you start getting gyno. The problem is letro eliminates somewhere around 98% of all estrogen in your body. Too much estrogen is obviously bad but too little can hinder your gains. Estrogen does play a role in your size gains. Aside from this letro can also kill your sex drive. I would keep letro on hand in case gyno shows up but I would run Armidex.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Think of letro as a parachute in case your plane is going down. Letro is good to have on hand in case you start getting gyno. The problem is letro eliminates somewhere around 98% of all estrogen in your body. Too much estrogen is obviously bad but too little can hinder your gains. Estrogen does play a role in your size gains. Aside from this letro can also kill your sex drive. I would keep letro on hand in case gyno shows up but I would run Armidex.

good to note, i'll see if i can switch the letro with arimidex

any more input?

ickythump is offline Member
    Save money and buy what you really need, you'll be able to save up in the couple years you have left lol

ken9 is offline New Member
    I don't wanna sound mean to you but If money is a problem then stop now don't even think about steroids you never knew whats gonna happen hope nothing bad happens to you but you never knew always have some cash this sport cost alot and with steroids its even more
    Just so you know once u go pct you need to use whatever u have pct animal pak glutmen all that stuff it will help you out with ur pct i understand its pricy but you do what you got to do to keep the gains after ur pct unless you want to drop rapidly in weight after pct that's whole another story
    believe me make some cash buy everything you need then think about it don't forget ur only 21 too
    And btw tren got most side effect keep that in mind and at ur age tren is just hardcore but its up to you i be worried about my health than wasting cash on something going to harm me and at the end i wont have cash to back my self up if anything happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ken9 View Post
    I don't wanna sound mean to you but If money is a problem then stop now don't even think about steroids you never knew whats gonna happen hope nothing bad happens to you but you never knew always have some cash this sport cost alot and with steroids its even more
    Just so you know once u go pct you need to use whatever u have pct animal pak glutmen all that stuff it will help you out with ur pct i understand its pricy but you do what you got to do to keep the gains after ur pct unless you want to drop rapidly in weight after pct that's whole another story
    believe me make some cash buy everything you need then think about it don't forget ur only 21 too
    And btw tren got most side effect keep that in mind and at ur age tren is just hardcore but its up to you i be worried about my health than wasting cash on something going to harm me and at the end i wont have cash to back my self up if anything happen.
    Good point to consider, thanks for the input, I do have a job tho
    ken9 likes this.

Thread Information