evander87 is offline Senior Member

AAS and Kidney Stones

Any known correlation?

I just passed a stone and I'm mid Test e 250 Tren e 600 cycle and I constantly consume at least 1.5 gallons of water. I know tren can make the urine quite colorful and its liver toxic but does anybody know of aas and kidney stones? How to prevent them and such?

Thanks everybody.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Kidney stones suck, I can attest to that. Drink water, best way to prevent them. Certain people are genetically prone to kidney stones. There are some gimmicky pills you can take that are supposedly suppose to prevent stones, but the jury is still out on that one. I have not heard of any direct correlation between AAS use and kidney stones. As far as tren goes the reason it makes your urine yellow or rust colored is because tren undergoes very little modification or break down in the kidneys and the result is the darker colored urine.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87
    Any known correlation?

I just passed a stone and I'm mid Test e 250 Tren e 600 cycle and I constantly consume at least 1.5 gallons of water. I know tren can make the urine quite colorful and its liver toxic but does anybody know of aas and kidney stones? How to prevent them and such?

Thanks everybody.
    Tren is actually harder on the kidneys than your liver. Who told you it's hepatotoxic???

Thread Information