Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CompetetiveEater

Thread: Pre workout and creatine while on cycle?

SeXc1985 is offline Associate Member

Pre workout and creatine while on cycle?

Hello i currently just started my 12 week test e dbol cycle my question is should i stop taking my creatine and pre workout shake while on cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Whats your reasoning behind this idea?

what are your stats?

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeXc1985 View Post
    Hello i currently just started my 12 week test e dbol cycle my question is should i stop taking my creatine and pre workout shake while on cycle?
    Its not going to harm you in anyway.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Either way, won't make much difference.

Steroids +creatine= more satellite cells+more nuclei=THE ABILITY TO GROW LARGER MUSCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like i will continue to take my creatine while on cycle after all.

And as for pre workout shake i'm sure it does raise bp but as long as i stay away from shitload of stims i should be ok.

Oh and i find when i smoke weed and take my pre workout shake i have mad energy in the gym.

In the zone ****ing beast mode stay the **** out of my way!

CompetetiveEater is offline New Member
    You must be smoking something else for energy. As far as your creatine and pre workout drinks go you could benefit from them but don't forget about food. They're called supplements for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by CompetetiveEater View Post
    You must be smoking something else for energy. As far as your creatine and pre workout drinks go you could benefit from them but don't forget about food. They're called supplements for a reason
    Sorry if i'm wrong i just smoked a fat one but it sounds like your saying i must be smoking meth and do not eat food??? lmao

No haha I'm simply suggesting you're smoking something else because I can't say I know anyone that gets energy from smoking weed. The food comment was purely to state that supplements only go so far and if you're running gear, you don't necessarily have to focus on supplements but everyone is different, if it works for you and the weed isn't effecting your diet then do it as you please. A good friend of mine smokes multiple times a day but it really takes a toll on his nutrition, trains like a beast but eats like a little girl.
    SeXc1985 likes this.

No haha I'm simply suggesting you're smoking something else because I can't say I know anyone that gets energy from smoking weed. The food comment was purely to state that supplements only go so far and if you're running gear, you don't necessarily have to focus on supplements but everyone is different, if it works for you and the weed isn't effecting your diet then do it as you please. A good friend of mine smokes multiple times a day but it really takes a toll on his nutrition, trains like a beast but eats like a little girl.
    You speak words of wisdom my friend.

You would think medical would increase your appetite but it suppresses mine. I find myself always having to force food down shit isn't easy either.

Oh yea their are different strains of medical indica and sativa.

Indica is more of a body high makes you into a couch potato where Sativa is known to be more energetic and uplifting.

Yes that's exactly what happens to my friend. It's almost ironic people would assume you get the "munchies" that you can tackle any food. However, a bag of chips is completely different story from 8oz chicken and 2 c of rice. I personally can't smoke, just never goes well with me but I've been fortunate enough to always be able to eat

Just out of curiosity do you find yourself drinking enough water? I find this crucial with me, if I'm not drinking enough water I cannot consume food as often or as easily and like you said it's not easy to get down sometimes

Just out of curiosity do you find yourself drinking enough water? I find this crucial with me, if I'm not drinking enough water I cannot consume food as often or as easily and like you said it's not easy to get down sometimes
    Now that i think about it , no i do not drink much water i do but imo not enough i will try to drink more water and see if that help's. Thanks for the advice my friend

How much water do you or think i should drink a day?
    Last edited by SeXc1985; 01-26-2014 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Another question

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No recreational drug talk is allowed.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Drink minimum a gallon of water a day. This is great for your body and muscles, it also helps the creatine work more efficiently, not to mention your organs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Drink minimum a gallon of water a day. This is great for your body and muscles, it also helps the creatine work more efficiently, not to mention your organs.
    Ok thanks for the advice.

I been drinking more water and i'm already noticing a huge difference, food goes down easier and my appetite has increased.

Thread Information