Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By db11
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: swollen, inflamed, painful quad

platestacker is offline New Member

swollen, inflamed, painful quad

Like the title says I recently combined a sustanon blend with tren a for a total of 2ml. Injected in the upper quad as I always do (clean as possible). I have developed a large inflamed area near the pin site. The muscle is knotted badly. I can walk bend and do all that but there is some pain. Im more worried about possible abscess or infection. I have injected the same gear multiple times with no pain or inflammation. What are your thoughts or experience with this? Thanks guys

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    How long has it been??

60 hours

you could of nicked a vein. is this the first time with this gear or have you been running it for awhile.do you have a fever??

First time using the gear (anabolic nation) have pinned 6 times so far. No fever or fever like symptoms

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If it becomes warm to the touch and red see a Dr. Other than that it should pass.

Sorry I did not answer back I fell asleep.as fit said if it is not warm to touch or you get a fever then you are fine. I inject into quads and sometimes it goes so smooth I thing I am a doctor other times same routine I get blood some bruising and pain. A lot of people say they avoid quads for this reason and pip
    Try heating pad and Advil
    good luck

db11 is offline Junior Member
    6 month ago i had an abscess in the same area the dr. said i had picked up some bacteria when injecting
    I had to have surgery to have it removed the hole was huge i had to get it packed daily for two month which was really painful
    I hope this is not what u have but go get it checked soon as so it dosnt get any bigger
    Mine was red , quite swollen and very hot to touch

Good luck
    platestacker likes this.

take sucks but you are going to freak the op out

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa
    take sucks but you are going to freak the op out
    Its not nice but its not going to stop me pinning again im planing to start again but it has changed my approach to how sterile every thing must be

Should still get it checked i thought mine would just rub away in a hot bath or go away its self
    I only seen a doctor because my other half was having a scan for a baby and she talked me into it as i was already at the hospital next thing i was in the ward

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I recently had an infection and it was from the same vial I had used for many many weeks. Didn't think much of it so I injected on the next 3.5 days and the other site got infected. Anti-biotics and it was better in a week. Better safe than sorry so I would go get it checked out.
    platestacker likes this.

Thanks for giving your time and opinions it is much appreciated. I decided to go to the ED and have it seen. The PA said it was cellulitis and started me on antibiotics for 5 days and said it should pass. If anyone else reads through this post please dont be scared to seek help. You can tell them it was a spider bite and the treatment will be the same you dont have to admit to steroid use . Anyway I was thinking/ reading that cellulitis is cause by bacteria we have on our on skin and is introduced when we stick ourselves. Im a nursing student and have given may injections (im, sub-q, dermal) and never ran into this problem so I question the doctors reasoning. Either way though if it was bad gear then the antibiotic will take care of that too.

CrazyTeddy is offline New Member
    iv had it happen to quad, get swollen foe 2-3 days, cant bent leg. then it goes away. why I don't like quad pins too much. some good, some VERY bad, same gear.

If anyone else reads through this post please dont be scared to seek help. You can tell them it was a spider bite and the treatment will be the same you dont have to admit to steroid use .

^^^ I was just honest with the doc and told him what i had been doing (he just looked at me like i was an idiot) but he couldnt tell anybody by law
    The nurse's who changed the packing everyday all just assumed it was from am in growing hair which is very common and the same operation

WattTimeIsIt is offline Junior Member
    Mine got swollen once. It was hard to walk on it. I iced it for a few hrs.....huuuuge difference. Now I just heat the oil before it goes in....no prob.

Op thanks for following up with what's going.(a lot people never give us result of what ends up happening)
    Hope everything is well

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well have heard that lab has some serious pip though. And isnt their gear dosed3d pretty high too?

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Well have heard that lab has some serious pip though. And isnt their gear dosed3d pretty high too?
    From what I have read on many blogs yes their gear does carry a considerable amount of pip. However pip turning into a sever inflammatory response isn't normal in my opinion. Anyway who knows I could of had an allergic reaction, not injected the oil deep enough into muscle tissue or the gear was dirty. Im sure there could be a number of reason and combinations for what happened. I'm just confused because I had already done multiple shots before this happened. Anyway now Im focused on recovery and looking into finding legit pharm grade ONLY from now on. Although I did cycle with Kalpha and it worked great.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad you took the advice and sought help. it will clear in a week or so and just be careful going forward.
    platestacker likes this.

Thread Information