pitweiler is offline Member

Ramping up prami

When ramping up dosage with prami. How long goes it usually take to reach .5? I started out with .14 and can't get passed .20 without feeling like crap the next morning (I take it right before bed around 9 and I wake up at 4) I'm about 3.5 weeks into my test/deca cycle. Should you eat something after you take it and does it matter if you take it the same time as your AI (liquidex)? I have caber on its way I just didn't think the prami was going to this bad for me

I just increase by .1 every 2 or 3 days. Yeah, that Prami's pretty terrible. Go low or you'll get nauseated.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Prami might just not be for you. You might be better with caber try that when it comes

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Gonna depend on you. I started off low .12 and felt a little crappy overnight, Took it up to .20 felt about the same crappiness took it up .3 and didn't feel bad at all. still took it slow all the way up to a gram and I feel just fine. I actually like prami at that does as it really offsets the trensomnia for me. I know many people that can't handle it at all. YMMV

pitweiler is offline Member
    I'm gonna try experimenting with it to see if taking it sooner helps. When I was researching it before my cycle it seemed like people ramped up a lot faster. Thanks for the replys guys!

Thread Information