joestealth72 is offline New Member

Help Estrogen Level 737 I am freaking out

Just got blood results back and My estrogen Level is 737 I am freaking out.

What Can I do?

Progesterone is .20

Estrodial is 64

Test serm <1500
    Test free 54.6

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Total estrogen or your E2? If your E2 is high (64 I am guessing) get an AI such as Arimidex and dose .25mg every 3rd day or abouts... This is not very high as I am in the mid 70's on TRT without an AI.

Total estrogen is 737 I freaked out when it was 250. normal range 40 - 115

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you been taking an AI or no? Are you on cycle? If so, what? Little more info would help.

I'm guessing you've been running a cycle without an AI. Are you in PCT? Or still during cycle?

I am about 7 weeks in to cycle no AI I was going natural with Trans-Reservatrol guess it did not work this time.

test C = 300 Monday and Friday
    Deca = 200 Monday and Friday

I like to also add I have sides at all no nipple tenderness no lumps or anything. Thought everything was fine. I feel great, now worried though.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Your E2 is the one you want to watch and is not crazy high surprisingly. I would still try to get it around 30 with an AI but that's my opinion.

As for total estrogens, you don't hear much talk about it, even when doing a google search. An AI will drop it some, but I don't know how much.

*In for info on total estrogens.

Thanks

Any other input on total Estrogen Levels would be greatly Appreciated.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Arimidex or Aromasin . The sponsor has moth. The aromasin is "liquid stane" at the sponsor's site. It won't take but about 5 days to get it. Read up on it in the mean time. When you get it, don't freak out and take the whole bottle. You don't want to crash your E2. Do a search on "Aromasin, the underdosed A.I." - There is some good info there. Best Wishes.

p.s. - Exemestane = Aromasin .

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    are you having any estrogen sides? Your estro doesn't look high to me. were is this 700 number?

I do have p.s. - Exemestane = Aromasin . from a research Lab. The last time I used it though my Estrogen shot up so I thought this was the cause. that was last cycle so I did not use it this time.

Going to the Doc on Monday he going to prescribe me some Arimdex. Got a pretty cool Doc.

No Estrogen sides no nipple tenderness no bumps. Surprisingly no real big zits or amount just basically normal few zits here and there

The 737 is total estrogen level. were the range is 40 - 115

Quote Originally Posted by DontTaseMeBro View Post
    Arimidex or Aromasin. The sponsor has moth. The aromasin is "liquid stane" at the sponsor's site. It won't take but about 5 days to get it. Read up on it in the mean time. When you get it, don't freak out and take the whole bottle. You don't want to crash your E2. Do a search on "Aromasin, the underdosed A.I." - There is some good info there. Best Wishes.
    Thanks

You might look to make sure you were taking the right amount of aromasin before. If so and it didn't work, try the arimidex ; just be careful not to crash your E2. No personal experience doing so, but they say it sucks. There are more powerful A.I.'s around but if you aren't having some pretty noticeable sides, it may not be worth messing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by joestealth72 View Post
    I do have p.s. - Exemestane = Aromasin . from a research Lab. The last time I used it though my Estrogen shot up so I thought this was the cause. that was last cycle so I did not use it this time.

Going to the Doc on Monday he going to prescribe me some Arimdex. Got a pretty cool Doc.

No Estrogen sides no nipple tenderness no bumps. Surprisingly no real big zits or amount just basically normal few zits here and there

The 737 is total estrogen level. were the range is 40 - 115
    You took aromasin and your estro shot up? How much and how often were you taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post

You took aromasin and your estro shot up? How much and how often were you taking it?
    I was doing 1 ml in a strange by mouth a day 10 my per ml. Honestly I did not use it long enough to really verify anything for all I know my estrogen could have been 500 and went down to 250. At the time my previous blood work was about 147 I think so I can not verify it shot up in the months time because of the extremestane.

Quote Originally Posted by joestealth72
    I was doing 1 ml in a strange by mouth a day 10 my per ml. Honestly I did not use it long enough to really verify anything for all I know my estrogen could have been 500 and went down to 250. At the time my previous blood work was about 147 I think so I can not verify it shot up in the months time because of the extremestane.
    ok fair enough I would find it hard to believe that it would have been the reason it shot up. What are your cycle compounds and doses now?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    ok fair enough I would find it hard to believe that it would have been the reason it shot up. What are your cycle compounds and doses now?
    Test c 300 Monday and Friday

Deca 200 Monday and Friday

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just get some liquidex and use it. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Thread Information