lparnes is offline New Member

First cylce testosterone enathate

As you guys can see I am planning on doing my first cycle of testosterone enathate. I have been looking stuff up for about a week and wanted to make sure what I know is correct. I am going to buy 20 5mL syringes for a 10 week cycle, doing 2mL or 500mg a week, broken down to twice a week? When I inject I stick it into my bicep or quad (trying to not get a vein) and pull back to make sure no blood come back and air does, if its only air then i push that shit in? During the cycle I take an antiestrogen, would an over the counter work such as Chrysin Surge Natural Isoflavonne Aromatase Inhibitor Chrysin Surge? A week out from stopping the cycle I start testosterone booster , once again would an over the counter be good such as one high in zinc and tribulus? I am currently 5'11" and 195 trying to bulk to about 215 or so, how do you guys think it will work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advanced

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lparnes View Post
    As you guys can see I am planning on doing my first cycle of testosterone enathate. I have been looking stuff up for about a week and wanted to make sure what I know is correct. I am going to buy 20 5mL syringes for a 10 week cycle, doing 2mL or 500mg a week, broken down to twice a week? When I inject I stick it into my bicep or quad (trying to not get a vein) and pull back to make sure no blood come back and air does, if its only air then i push that shit in? During the cycle I take an antiestrogen, would an over the counter work such as Chrysin Surge Natural Isoflavonne Aromatase Inhibitor Chrysin Surge? A week out from stopping the cycle I start testosterone booster, once again would an over the counter be good such as one high in zinc and tribulus? I am currently 5'11" and 195 trying to bulk to about 215 or so, how do you guys think it will work?
    Too many things wrong here. First your 18, which you will get no love for using AAS here at that age. Second, you researched 1 week and are now ready to cycle? Your AI and PCT protocol will leave you shut down and fvcked up. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS CYCLE!!!

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-c...8-12-09-a.html

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    No no no as stated above by king not a good idea you are way to young. Please enlighten us to why at age 18 you thing you need to do steroids ???

Okay thanks for the advise guys. And the reason is because last year I was offered a wrestling scholarship for college but my mom made me turn it down and go to a different school as she believed doing a sport would lead me to not do good academically. This year I kept good enough grades so she said I could apply back to the other school and talk to the coach about wrestling again and I fear with this time off I will not be as good as I would have been last year.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Listen to the input provided by the above members. You can make solid gains naturally through training and diet. Steroids do very little if you aren't eating the amount of calories needed to facilitate growth. Food is the fuel you need. Steroids can drive growth without the necessary fuel.

I am not trying to take the easy way out, just I took about a year off once it was final I was going to the current college I am at. But once my mom stated my first semester grades were good she said okay and my deadlift, squat, and cleans are below what they were at the end of wrestling season. And if I do not get the scholarship I cannot go. My diet is as good as a college kids can get and I started working out 7x a week. And can you explain what is wrong with AI and PCT protocol?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    for your AI you need more carbs and for the PCT you need more protein "diet good as a college kids could be" that's bullshtt do you think for one second a Olympic
    Wrestler would use take weak as excuse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lparnes
    I am not trying to take the easy way out, just I took about a year off once it was final I was going to the current college I am at. But once my mom stated my first semester grades were good she said okay and my deadlift, squat, and cleans are below what they were at the end of wrestling season. And if I do not get the scholarship I cannot go. My diet is as good as a college kids can get and I started working out 7x a week. And can you explain what is wrong with AI and PCT protocol?
    Post your diet up. What's your TDEE? How many calories above the TDEE do you eat daily?

My daily diet is the same everyday
    Meal One protein bar: 30g protein, 41g carbs, 14g fats, 410 calories
    Meal Two double cheese burger: 60g protein, not sure carbs and fat, 900-11000 calories
    Meal Three protein shake: 25g protein, 7g carbs, 150 calories
    Meal Four grilled chicken wrap: 40g protein, 40g carbs, 600 calories
    Meal Five protein shake: 25g protein, 7g carbs, 150 calories
    Meal Six protein bar: 30g protein, 41g carbs, 14g fats, 410 calories

Total protein 210g 2720 calories daily

My daily diet is the same everyday
    Meal One protein bar: 30g protein, 41g carbs, 14g fats, 410 calories
    Meal Two double cheese burger: 60g protein, not sure carbs and fat, 900-11000 calories
    Meal Three protein shake: 25g protein, 7g carbs, 150 calories
    Meal Four grilled chicken wrap: 40g protein, 40g carbs, 600 calories
    Meal Five protein shake: 25g protein, 7g carbs, 150 calories
    Meal Six protein bar: 30g protein, 41g carbs, 14g fats, 410 calories

Total protein 210g 2720 calories daily
    Sorry buddy, but that diet is poor. Very poor. Too much relying on protein bars and not enough real food. Just look at those protein bars. Over 40g of carbs? That's a candy bar with some protein added - as most protein bars are. You're falling for the marketing gimmicks that protein bars are a good source of protein. Most of those carbs are going to be sugar. You can do better than that.

Step number one: go to our nutrition subforum an get a real diet plan. You are wasting your money with steroids until you lean how to eat.

.....and 2700 calories a day for a 5'11, 195lb guy? You aren't eating nearly enough IMO.

Okay thanks for the advise guys, just wondering how many calories do you think I should be eating. By the way I am currently drinking a gallon of water a day and on creatine monohydrate along with a multivitamin.

Okay thanks for the advise guys, just wondering how many calories do you think I should be eating. By the way I am currently drinking a gallon of water a day and on creatine monohydrate along with a multivitamin.
    What do you estimate your bf% to be? Use the image below. Be as accurate as possible. Don't worry if its higher than you'd like to admit. I need an accurate number for your approximate TDEE.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-414192808.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	322.4 KB 
ID:	148164

I would say in between 10-12% and 15% ones. Much closer to the 10-12% as I have a pretty defined 4 pack.

Thread Information