Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gearbox

Thread: what kinda needles/syringes do i need?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vito93x is offline Banned

what kinda needles/syringes do i need?

hello. bought some clenbuterol and peptides. currently on the way in the mail.

haven't injected shit before so this will be a first.
    what kinda needles/syringes/medical equipment do I need?

I am using the ***services.com website for their medical equipment because they have hospital grade stuff.
    however, they have a bunch of different options on the needles and syringes and everything

which kind is the least painful?
    which kind doesn't leave track marks and stuff?
    how much will I need to do like 8 weeks worth of injections
    3cc's 5cc's what does this mean

also do you guys have videos on how to inject

?

does it need to be done into the vein or muscle or fat or what

thanks

CompetetiveEater is offline New Member
    I would strongly advise you to do more research, considering you don't know if you should be injecting into a vein or not. What are your stats?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You definitely need to do some reading.
    What peptides are you planning to take and why?
    Why Clen ? You even know what it is and does?
    your 20 but judging by your post you seem much younger.
    Let's get this worked out so no one hurts themselves
    almostgone likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    As to the question you need NO needles or syringes at 20 years old.
    Food and exercise are what you need.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    First off never put anything into a vein. Most research chems are orals. Generally steroids are injected in the muscle, unless they are oral tabs or oral liquid.

You need to do a lot of reading before you kill yourself.
    Last edited by fit2bOld; 02-01-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Seriously need to read all the educational threads.

I already bought the shit, no turning back now. I am using the clen to lose fat, the clen I bought turns out you don't need to inject it is taken orally, I plan to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, wont be going over 80mcg. peptides are going to be used to help keep fat off while I bulk and to heal injured joints.

db11 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vito93x
    I already bought the shit, no turning back now. I am using the clen to lose fat, the clen I bought turns out you don't need to inject it is taken orally, I plan to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, wont be going over 80mcg. peptides are going to be used to help keep fat off while I bulk and to heal injured joints.
    U need to listern to these people the majority of them on here have your health at mind
    Last edited by db11; 02-03-2014 at 03:23 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Come on, you know better than that! You don't "have" to use it. This whole "no turning back" simply translates to, "doesn't matter what people tell me, I'm doing it anyway". That's fine; it's your choice and your health, but lets not use the excuse that you have to use it because you bought it.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vito93x View Post
    hello. bought some clenbuterol and peptides. currently on the way in the mail.

haven't injected shit before so this will be a first.
    what kinda needles/syringes/medical equipment do I need?

I am using the ***services.com website for their medical equipment because they have hospital grade stuff.
    however, they have a bunch of different options on the needles and syringes and everything

which kind is the least painful?
    which kind doesn't leave track marks and stuff?
    how much will I need to do like 8 weeks worth of injections
    3cc's 5cc's what does this mean

also do you guys have videos on how to inject

?

does it need to be done into the vein or muscle or fat or what

thanks
    We vets have nothing to gain other than satisfaction that we all cycle safely.

The advice not to cycle we all advocate and its in the interest of the young to take heed!!

Lack of knowledge is not an excuse for mistakes on here but ignorance most definitely is.

juice-box is offline New Member
    For real dude listen befor you fvck your self for life i listened to my boy that said wait till im 24 to touch anything an i did an guess what you havnt even begun to grow i made all my size an strength at your age an as for injurys if your injury is lifting related go read a book that shows you how to do the movment if it a none related to weight lifting do the rigt exersize to build it up there is no easy way out for fvck sake what is it with young kids an saying all just pop this or pin this an all be better!!!

injury is related to snowboarding. I was very into snowboarding and I slightly damaged my rotator cuff in my left shoulder. I take extended time off but it did not heal 100%, so I am resuming exercise but I am incorporating tb500 as my peptide.

I need your guys help doin the reconsistute for the tb500 and also dosing protocols. also what guage size needle to use and syringes. thanks for the help.

injury is related to snowboarding. I was very into snowboarding and I slightly damaged my rotator cuff in my left shoulder. I take extended time off but it did not heal 100%, so I am resuming exercise but I am incorporating tb500 as my peptide.

I need your guys help doin the reconsistute for the tb500 and also dosing protocols. also what guage size needle to use and syringes. thanks for the help.
    Use the search function. TimesRoman (and a few others) has a really good thread on here that logs his TB500 use and outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Use the search function. TimesRoman (and a few others) has a really good thread on here that logs his TB500 use and outcomes.
    yes but what about how to reconstitute, I want to get medical grade bacteriostic wwater to prevent infection, where can I get that? I would prefer to get it from a non-ugl source.

also what kinda of needles and syrgines do I need.

yes but what about how to reconstitute, I want to get medical grade bacteriostic wwater to prevent infection, where can I get that? I would prefer to get it from a non-ugl source.

also what kinda of needles and syrgines do I need.
    Bacstat is bacstat. I wouldn't worry about a specific medical grade. AR-R sells bacstat when you order TB500.

The most common route of administration is either subQ for IM. Insulin syringes will work for SQ delivery.

As with most peptides, do NOT shake the bottle and be sure to dispense the bacstat slowly.

Thread Information