Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cc5501 is offline Junior Member

Newbie Needs Advice On First Cycle Planning

I’ve been researching AAS for quite some time (have read just about everything on this site, there are definitely some contradictory things but it looks like there is just some newer info now).

I am in the midst of a PH cycle (Epistane) that I will be ending early. Then I will carefully line things up for an AAS cycle.

My stats are

35 years old
    185 – 190 lbs at the moment depending on the day
    5’ 10.5” (yes, .5 )
    About 14 % BF, maybe a little less
    Training 5-6 days a week for last 18 months (Four day split with cardio 2-3 times a week and a rest day).

Previous training experience goes back about 10 years off and on. I have a decent base, but it’s been a lot harder to get it back this go around (easy to lose weight, just harder to put the muscle back on).

Diet
    My TDEE is around 2000 kcal. (job is sedentary)

Currently consuming 2,800 – 3,000 kcals/day on average.

I put on fat pretty easily these days, but muscle groups have definitely been growing. Trouble spots for me are chest and abs.

Goals
    My goals are to get as muscular and lean as possible (10-ish percent BF) and try to stay around 190 – 195. I realize I may have to cut afterwards.

Medications:
    I am on Pantropazole for mild stomach issues (it’s a Proton Pump Inhibitor) and some anxiety medication (very low dose). My research indicates neither will have problems with AAS. Also, it appears my body doesn’t like Milk Thistle at all (get super bloated right away).

Now on to my questions:
    I’m trying to plan a newbie AAS cycle and want to make sure I get it right and stay healthy. I’ve ready the safety threads, pinning threads, starter cycles, etc., etc.

As I understand it, I should start with a test only cycle to see how my body responds and set a good base. As best I can tell, it would look something like this:

1) Get blook work done to get base lipid and test levels.
    2) Wks 1-12 test e 500mg/week pinned every 3.5 days
    3) Optionally some dbol for the first 4 weeks (I would likely NOT do this during first cycles unless a senior person recommends it)
    4) Have some Nolva on-hand in case needed on-cycle for Gyno (I already have this)
    5) Run a solid PCT cycle consisting of Nolva and/or Clomid as outlined in numerous threads.

What am I missing? Should I be running some sort of AI during weeks 1-12?

Anything else that you can think of for my goals?

Please be frank, I can handle whatever you throw at me. I'm much more concerned about getting it right and staying healthy.

Sorry for the newbie questions, I’m just trying to figure everything out. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thank you!!
    Last edited by cc5501; 07-03-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Thread Information