Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gold43
  • 1 Post By AsEpSiS

Thread: please urgent advice

PRODIJ is offline Junior Member

please urgent advice

I am 21. 78kgs. I have read the "planning my first cycle.. sticky)

I started a month ago. a cycle of test (350mg) and deca (300mgs). Just one injection a week (long sters). took anavar for the first 3 and a half weeks (40mgs day)

taking 10mgs clomid every day.

I had according to the guy that guides me my hemoglobin a little bit high in the pre cycle exams and told me a tab of aspirin will help me aleviate any blood pressure problems

cero sides. until week 3

I took a preworkout. Long time without a preworkout. took it in the morning trained really well, felt a little bit dizzy trainning but nothing worrisome at least I thought that since I already know how it feels to be back on caffeine after a long time.

sides after about 6 hours after trainning I felt high heart beatr. cold temperature, shakiness. a little bit hot head.

I thouth it was all because of the pre. but one week later I still felt that same effects without taking any caffeine. So the pre is out of the question. The sides are kind of strong. I really freaked out I was going to have a heart attack or something. when feeling a little bit better doctor told me pressure was fine and heart bit was a little high but not in danger zone in the fast routine examn he did me there.

what could be going wrong? should I stop the cycle inmediately and start pct.

any input is greatly apreciated.

and please excuse my retarded english months without speaking in enlgish
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 02-14-2014 at 06:38 PM.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Yes. Stop and run pct.

Friesian is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    Yes. Stop and run pct.
    Agreed. Also, where is your AI? Your clomid should be a part of your PCT alongside Nolvadex . It should not be run as cycle support.

well yes. I know it is not in escense a AI. but it is also used for AI. Dude been selling this cycle without any problems for years. Gear is legit. Using HCG and higher doses of clomid for PCT

tomorrow doing blood work again.

dont know if I should just stop the cycle.

or what were those sides. but were really scary.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PRODIJ
    well yes. I know it is not in escense a AI. but it is also used for AI. Dude been selling this cycle without any problems for years. Gear is legit. Using HCG and higher doses of clomid for PCT

tomorrow doing blood work again.

dont know if I should just stop the cycle.

or what were those sides. but were really scary.
    Stop the cycle. No AI. No DA. Clomid is a SERM. it will not stop the aromatization of testosterone to estrogen!!!

Have you checked your BP once.

Get off cycle and start educating yourself and stop relying on others to manage your health.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Why would you take Clomid on a cycle? That's for your natural Test. Take some Hawthorn berry, it lowers your blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by PRODIJ View Post
    Have you actually read the forums on here? You do NOT use clomid during cycle or HCG post cycle. Clomid is run during PCT only and HCG during cycle, alongside an AI. Get off your cycle and do a correct PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Friesian View Post
    Have you actually read the forums on here? You do NOT use clomid during cycle or HCG post cycle. Clomid is run during PCT only and HCG during cycle, alongside an AI. Get off your cycle and do a correct PCT.
    I hace read the cycles here. But I Also have read succeful cycles with hgc as just PCT.

So I think it is out of question. iM suspending the cycle.

Could I have ****ed my self up with just 4 weeks?
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 02-14-2014 at 07:39 PM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    O hace ready the cycles here. But I Also have feas succeful cycles with hgc as just PCT.

So I think u tus out of question. iM suspending the cycle.

Could I have ****ed my self up with just 4 weeks?
    run PCT, then about a month after that get bloods done..

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    I am 21. 78kgs. I have read the "planning my first cycle.. sticky)
    Apparently you didn't read it well. Everything you needed to know is outlined exactly. And at 21 you are too young. SMH. I don't understand how people can just dive right into these chemicals with out knowing what they are doing.
    skaz915 likes this.

Thanks. But still doing the blood work tomorrow. I went to the hospital told the doctor about everything in my cycle. And he send me same exams.

Also lást time I pinned myself was on monday. Been taking the clomid 10mgs every day. When should i start my pct monday?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420

run PCT, then about a month after that get bloods done..
    ^^^This. Complete blood work will provide a differential to indicate if your HTPA remains suppressed.

I knew 21 is still a young age. I still was determined to do it.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    I hope that scared you enough not to do it again! Read and learn as much as you can. At your age proper nutrition and hard training is all you need. Revisit the idea in 4 years.

Thanks. Should i expect damage to my hpta or something because of the time on cycle I lasted? Or only time will tell.
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 02-14-2014 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PRODIJ
    Thanks. Should i expect damage ti my hpta or something ve cause of the time in cycle y lasted? Ir only time will tell.
    Blood work as recommended. That will indicate if there could be long term issues.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Just curious. .in that "planning your first cycle" sticky, did it say DO NOT run more than one compound your first time, pretty sure it did. Also your too young but I'm sure you saw that in there too

I saw it. But seen too many succesful cycles start ing with more than one compound. Still... Only waiting to have not done much damage to my endrocin system.

Sídes were very temporal. I still think my heartbeat is stronger than usual though
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 02-14-2014 at 08:35 PM.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Oh wow...what do ya know...another young dude jabbing himself with shit he knows nothing about.
    skaz915 likes this.

I saw it. But seen too many succesful cycles start ing with more than one compound. Still... Only waiting to have not done much damage to my endrocin system.
    The single compound (testosterone ) cycle is not because people can't use multiple compounds, it's to establish a baseline indication of how your body reacts to exogenous hormones. Now you don't even know if it's the T that has caused the problems. You were clearly enthusiastic to get started but you're too young and lacking in education to be doing this to yourself.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Thanks. Should i expect damage to my hpta or something because of the time on cycle I lasted? Or only time will tell.
    Listen to MuscleInk's advice. It's possible that you could've screwed up your HPTA permanently. Nobody will be able to give you an answer until you get bloodwork done. Just let this be a lesson to you not to be messing with hormones.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AsEpSiS View Post
    Oh wow...what do ya know...another young dude jabbing himself with shit he knows nothing about.
    YOLO...Come on get with it nowadays! lol

Thread Information