BodhiBuilder is offline New Member

Questions - First cycle and use of Clen

Hi folks,

Apologies if any of this comes across daft - this is my first cycle and while I've tried to make myself pretty informed, there's still a LOT I don't know.

Base Stats: I'm 28 years old, 6'3", 125kg/275lbs at about 20% body fat. I've been lifting for about ten years mostly to substitute adventures in combat sports but have never tried AAS as I've been on a few different national teams etc that have drug testing and massive consequences for failing. The last few years my training has focussed around powerlifting and strongman. My strength is okay; Squat 270kg/595lbs, Bench 170kg/375lbs, Deadlift 300kg/660lbs. They're not earth shattering numbers, but I'm not a newbie in the weight room.

My reasons for cycling now are two fold:
    1. Curiosity. I've always wanted to give it a try. I'm no longer competing in any tested sports.
    2. I'm starting a personal training/strength training business and the better my physique the better my advertising is. I want to add some quality lean mass and get a fair bit leaner.

I got my gear from a friend who has been around the bodybuilding community for a bit and currently trains a couple of guys. I've known him for a long time and fully trust him - so no issue with quality of the gear or general recommendations.

What he has given me is 10ml of Sustanon 250, 10ml of Deca and a tub of Clen gel. He recommended that I take 1ml of the Sus and 1ml of Deca once per week for 10 weeks. It's an admittedly light cycle, but he claims lots of guys he trains get great results on the lower dosage. The clen he said to either take a quarter teaspoon in the morning 2 days on/2 days off, or save it for post cycle.

My questions are:

1. When is the best time to use the clen? Do I use it stacked with the S and D? Or do I save it for post cycle and run it with a significant caloric deficit? What are the pros and cons of each approach? Whichever way you suggest, should I run it via the standard 2 week on/off protocol?

2. Diet. My diet is currently around 4400 cal, 360g protein, 100g fat, 500g carbs.
    Breakfast: 5 eggs, cup of oatmeal in milk, half cup of cabbage
    Intra workout: 500ml chocolate milk (old school :P)
    Post workout: 3 scoops of whey in water
    Lunch: 300g chicken, 2 cups brocoli, 1 cup rice (weighed dry)
    Afternoon: 300g tuna in low fat mayonnaise and hot sauce
    Dinner: 300g beef, 2 cups broccoli, half cup rice

Am I eating enough? Should I change anything? I'm planning to have one night a week at a buffet or burger joint to load in a bunch more calories. Is there any particular part of the week where this would be more beneficial?

If this belongs more in the nutrition forum I apologise and please move it.

Thanks a lot for any advice. This has been a sizeable financial investment and I really want to make the most of what I've got.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    First Cycle? Nothing you have is listed is advisable for you to use.
    Diet? Are you bulking?
    20%BF? Your asking for trouble.
    Do you have blood panels?

Read this thread fully

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

chester101 is offline Associate Member
    The first things your gonna be told on here is no no no to the decca.... 1st cycle to be test only and 2ndly your bf is too high, I believe the higher your bf the more chance of problems ie sides ect.
    As for then clen .... I'll leave that for the experienced guys...
    My input was just a pre - warning buddy!!

samuelsteven is offline Associate Member
    First off before you start a cycle, make sure you have everything neccessary to finish it. 1 vial of Sus and 1 vial of Deca is not enough for a cycle and it'll suck if once you get close to finishing that vial of Sus, you can't find a 2nd or 3rd. I'd go at least 12 weeks with Sus and 10 on Deca. Don't start it unless you have EVERYTHING, PCT, AI and all. Second, 1 injection per week of Sus isn't great advice at all. Its got different Esters with different half lives in it. I inject Sus, 3x per week, but you could probably getaway with 2x. 250mg per week, isn't gonna produce what your looking to do if you're body is gonna be the main advertisement. What I do is, take 3 pins sus250 per week @ 1.7mL each, all 3 add up to just about 500mg. Some pin eod with it.

I'm past midway in my Sus250/Deca250 cycle now and this is how I dose them and I've had great gains. Not saying this is the best way, just my way.
    I pin Mon, Wed and Friday.
    Monday I stack 1.7mL of Sus and 0.5mL of deca in a syringe and pin.
    Wednesday I pin 1.7mL of sus only.
    Friday I do the same as Monday.
    Off Sat and Sun.
    *Stop Deca 2 weeks before the Sus.
    That ends up being a 2/1 test deca ratio. 500mg test/250mg Deca. For me this schedule keeps Deca d*ck away. I get a 3 day break in between both pins of it and then a 2 day break after 2nd pin.

As for Clen , I've never used it, but my workout partner does and he doesn't really care for it, especially if you have a good cut stack. You can always use benedryl and run it for more then just 2 weeks straight.
    As for your buddy just because hes your friend and you trust him, has nothing to do with the quality of the gear, unless hes brewing it himself. You're never 100% certain whats in the vial, how much horomone or how sterile it is.
    Last edited by samuelsteven; 02-14-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Thread Information