troch22 is offline New Member

Question 2nd Cycle Advice Test/Deca

Hey guys I would like to hear your advice on this 2nd cycle im looking to do. I'll try to provide all stats/info as well. If anything else is needed lmk.

was
    41 yrs old
    5' 6"
    202lbs
    25%+bf (i didnt measure, im guessing)

current
    42 yrs old
    5' 6"
    175lbs
    16%bf

Short background: Have about 12yrs experience in the gym. At times its been on and off over the years, i wont lie. But ive been steady for the past 2yrs. I mostly trained for strength and endurance as I still play hockey 2-4 times a week and surf during the summer.

My current diet is pretty good, as i have already lost 25lbs and lowered my BF. Mornings consist of whey shake & egg whites (4:1 ratio with whole eggs) go lean cereal every now and then. Meals thru the day are of the following pool of foods: chicken, flank steak, tuna, ground turkey, tilapia, salmon. Im taking in 3-4 real food meals a day and 2-3 shakes per day. Usually the most of both combined is 6. For carbs I usually eat small yukon gold potato, salad, broccoli, mixed vegetables, brown rice. Walnuts & almonds here and there for a quick hold over snack. Lately ive been trying to cut or really limit my carb intake when I get home from work. That usually around 5pm. As far as shakes go; 2-3 per day Whey protien, I have one in the morning around 8am, on way home from work 4pm (the days I work out) and sometimes casien before bed. And I do have a post workout shake on gym days. followed by a meal 1-1.5 hrs after.

1st Cycle was about 5 yrs ago.
    13 wks of Test-E 350mg /wk
    no gyno but had Arimidex on hand
    PCT was nolva 40/20/20/20

now here is the 2nd cycle im looking for advice on..
    Goals: Add mass

1-6 Dbol 25mg / ED (12.5 in morning, 12.5 6-8hrs later)
    1-12 Test-E or Test-C 500mg / wk (250mg on sunday & thursday)
    1-10 Deca 300mg / wk (150mg mixed into same syringe above)
    1-12 Liquid Arimidex .50mg / EOD
    2-3 Proviron .25mg / ED
    4-13 Proviron .50mg / ED
    14 Proviron .25mg / ED
    15-16 Nolva 40mg / ED
    15-16 Clomid 50mg / ED
    17-18 Nolva 20mg / ED
    17-18 Clomid 25mg / ED

Concerns and questions I have:
    How much will I bloat with test/deca/dbol? should I drop the dbol kicker and use some short ester like test prop?

Is the PCT protocol dosed correctly for the amount of compounds being used? (I know the normal is 100/100/50/50 clomid & 40/40/20/20 nolva) Ive have read things saying 50mg of clomid is all you ever need to use.. to only needing to use one or the other.

Proviron, not sure on dosage. and how long to run it. Ive found articles saying start at 25mg and go from there or 50mg. Some dont suggest to use it at all. Some dont use it for PCT, yet others do. From this site here its proclaimed to be a great "synergistic" and helps when using deca in a cycle.

Im new to the site here but Im open to any suggestions and/or guidance to further my knowledge in AAS.

Thanks in advance brothers.
    Last edited by troch22; 02-15-2014 at 12:42 PM.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Standard PCT should be fine. Start 2 weeks after last pin.
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Drop the Liq and Prov. Run Adex at .50 EOD until 10 days after cycle.
    Probably better with Test E.
    Your BF is a tiny bit high, should be ok though.
    You also need to run hCG at 250iu twice a week with cycle.
    Do you have blood panels for a starting baseline?

troch22 is offline New Member
    Thanks gold43,
    hCG could be an issue, because I have no access to it or know any trustworthy sources that carry it.
    The liq was a typo, I meant to say Liq Adex at .50 EOD (ive updated my original post)
    Ive had the lipid panel done, thyroid, and some others tests done by my doctor for my yearly checkup last month. But testosterone where not done. So Ive already scheduled a testosterone (total & free) test for next week.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by troch22 View Post
    Thanks gold43,
    hCG could be an issue, because I have no access to it or know any trustworthy sources that carry it.
    The liq was a typo, I meant to say Liq Adex at .50 EOD (ive updated my original post)
    Ive had the lipid panel done, thyroid, and some others tests done by my doctor for my yearly checkup last month. But testosterone where not done. So Ive already scheduled a testosterone (total & free) test for next week.
    Advise you not to cycle without hCG. It will protect the boys. Find it. Use some Google fu.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran and would recommend running deca for 12 weeks and test e 14 weeks.
    you can run dbol and yes you probably will bloat with it even with an AI but it is a good kick starter- I would run it 20mg morning 20mg afternoon 40 mg a day for 4 weeks by then test and deca will kick in. Good luck with it

Thread Information