ridedivefx is offline Associate Member

Advice reversing GYNO after 8 months since last cycle

I have done a number of cycles but my last did not go so well. Even after prevention strategy I ended up with sensitive nipples and tiny lump. I was on test Prop/tren ace cycle and used dostinex too, and was experimenting with short burst cycles 6 weekers, dropped tren in 1st 3 weeks - felt it was underosed.

I had completed the cycle PCT but the gyno did not go, its been 8 months now.

My nipples are still sensitive to press and look puffy. I want to jump on a test only (Test this time 8 weeks) cycle but want to clean the gyno first. What are my options?

1. Forget the new cycle. Use Letro to reverse existing gyno, taper off then nolva for estro rebound. Will this work? I know this will kill my sex drive how long before it comes back online? Can I take anything to keep my libido up or same

2. Address it "during" a cycle. After reading "all you need to know about gyno" start with letro 2 weeks prior to cycle, run a test cycle + letro switch to pct, phase out letro phase in nolva and stop

3. Any other option outside of visit to doc and surgery

thanks guys

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Raloxifene. There are a couple of threads about it, use the search function.

I'd try and fix it before cycling again and make sure you use an AI when you do cycle with test.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Raloxifene. There are a couple of threads about it, use the search function.

I'd try and fix it before cycling again and make sure you use an AI when you do cycle with test.

Good luck.
    Thanks - Any one else with personal experiences.

Thread Information