Thread: New to steroids

Ronin3k is offline New Member

New to steroids

Hello everyone, I'm new to steroid use and I plan on using for weight gain and muscle gain I am eating right and sleeping at good times and working hard in the gym I just need to know from people that have used what their recommended steroid of choice is for someone for my circumstances, thank you for you're advice everyone

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin3k View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new to steroid use and I plan on using for weight gain and muscle gain I am eating right and sleeping at good times and working hard in the gym I just need to know from people that have used what their recommended steroid of choice is for someone for my circumstances, thank you for you're advice everyone
    Food and time my friend. At age 18 the only thing you will accomplish is damaging your endocrine system. Please visit the nutrition thread and educate yourself on bulking diets. Steroids are not for you.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your profile says you are 18 at that age if you really are eating and training correctly you should be able to make the gains you are looking for with out any steroids . I suggest hitting up the nutrition forum and getting your meal plan dialed in

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    muscle labs farms grows chicken that has 28 grams of protein- start with 4-5 servings per day and you can kick start it with good carbs to tweak this cycle please visit : NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    muscle labs farms grows chicken that has 28 grams of protein- start with 4-5 servings per day and you can kick start it with good carbs to tweak this cycle please visit : NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM

TOP is offline New Member
    Might want to include a cycle of Prime angus steak

Thread Information