Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By FONZY007

Thread: Wanting to do a test prop cycle

Jazzbrah is offline New Member

Wanting to do a test prop cycle

Hey guys. First off my stats : - I'm 20. Around 79-80 kilos. 5'10. bf% I don't know but I'm pretty lean. (Will attach some pics for u) . I've been training for just over 2 years(the first year I had a shitty routine and a shitty diet). I have never done any type of AAS.
    I started as a skinny kid weighing 60kilos.
    I'm pretty satisfied with my physique for now but I just want to pack on some more LBM and take my training to the next level. I just want to do only one cycle as I'm pretty satisfied with my physique. I have a good source from which I can get whatever I want.

I'm thinking about doing test prop for 8 weeks in about 4-6 months from now.

So I'll be pinning 120mg of test prop EOD.
    I'll throw in some Adex too.

PCT : Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Looking for some legit advice. And yeah I have read the stickies and the "Young and the steriods " threads.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wanting to do a test prop cycle-1o.jpg   Wanting to do a test prop cycle-2o.jpg   Wanting to do a test prop cycle-rsz_11899931_718261244875394_1086750085_n.jpg  

bump

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I don't know bro, if I had your body at age 20 I probably would have never touched AAS. If you understand the risks and still want to go for it anyway that is on your. I personally wouldn't, as the old saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it. Natty training has served you well, I wouldn't cycle for another 5 years and concentrate on more natty training. However, as much as I am opposed to you running a cycle at your age I somehow feel obligated to assist you. I think you will run a cycle regardless of any advice against it, and the last thing you need is to run it incorrectly. So if that is the case, you should throw HCG in your cycle, I would run adex at .25mg per day. I would start with 100mg eod and see how that feels, you can always bump it up, it is a fast ester. If you are man enough to stick a needle in you then you should be man enough to accept the criticism that will soon follow by experienced members. Best of luck to you, I hope you reconsider.

Thanks for the input bro. Hcg at what dose?

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Honestly if you've come this far with out them, then stay off. You look jacked.

JayMoe is offline New Member
    You have a very solid base for being natural. The only issue I'm seeing is your age. Read some of the stickies again, and then read them again and again and again until the point is driven home. Everyone on here is going to recommend you hold off for another 4-5 years to prevent you from doing any permanent damage to yourself that you may come to regret later in life.

You want some advice? Eat more and train your patience. Hell, you've only been training for two years, and you're already far ahead of where I was at that age. And for the very large majority of people, there's no such thing as "one cycle". Your time will come eventually, and you'll be glad you waited.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzbrah View Post
    Hey guys. First off my stats : - I'm 20. Around 79-80 kilos. 5'10. bf% I don't know but I'm pretty lean. (Will attach some pics for u) . I've been training for just over 2 years(the first year I had a shitty routine and a shitty diet). I have never done any type of AAS.
    I started as a skinny kid weighing 60kilos.
    I'm pretty satisfied with my physique for now but I just want to pack on some more LBM and take my training to the next level. I just want to do only one cycle as I'm pretty satisfied with my physique. I have a good source from which I can get whatever I want.

I'm thinking about doing test prop for 8 weeks in about 4-6 months from now.

So I'll be pinning 120mg of test prop EOD.
    I'll throw in some Adex too.

PCT : Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Looking for some legit advice. And yeah I have read the stickies and the "Young and the steriods " threads.

Thanks
    Imo you are sitting around 15% bf......and like eveyone else on here who will comment

YOU DONT NEED GEAR !!!

Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Honestly if you've come this far with out them, then stay off. You look jacked.
    Thanks. I don't want to be dependent on them. I just want to have an experience. that's it. Then I'll stay off until I'm 35-40.

I think you just don't realize how unrealistic the "Ill do one cycle" view is. You're going to feel like a god and when your in a depressed state during PCT, all you'll think about it getting back on
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzbrah View Post
    Thanks. I don't want to be dependent on them. I just want to have an experience. that's it. Then I'll stay off until I'm 35-40.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzbrah

Not gonna happen. That's like eating one potatoes chip. You're kidding yourself. Wait until you're older.
    DAAS likes this.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Not gonna happen. That's like eating one potatoes chip. You're kidding yourself. Wait until you're older.
    Amen.

mgambino310 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS
    I think you just don't realize how unrealistic the "Ill do one cycle" view is. You're going to feel like a god and when your in a depressed state during PCT, all you'll think about it getting back on
    So true

I understand that. But what if a person doesn't have enough financial support to do another cycle? I'll probably have to save up money for one cycle. I'm a student btw. I work part-time though. and I live alone.

15%? really? I thought a little bit of abs show up at 12%.

I understand that. But what if a person doesn't have enough financial support to do another cycle? I'll probably have to save up money for one cycle. I'm a student btw. I work part-time though. and I live alone.
    Better off spending the money on food. If you don't eat more than your TDEE every day while on cycle you will waste your money and effort.
    gold43 likes this.

I can easily up my caloric intake bro. If I increase my calories too much, I'll just get fat(natty). Food isn't an issue for me. I always buy high quality foods and I have money for spending on food. I eat junk food like once every 6 months(I don't like junk food).

I can easily up my caloric intake bro. If I increase my calories too much, I'll just get fat(natty). Food isn't an issue for me. I always buy high quality foods and I have money for spending on food. I eat junk food like once every 6 months(I don't like junk food).
    Have you calculated your TDEE? What is your caloric intake daily and how much above or below is it from your TDEE? Seriously, I'd focus on nutrition and training. Why risk suppression of your HTPA and an incomplete recovery when you should be a testosterone factory at 19. If you can only afford one cycle, how will you treat an incomplete recovery of your HTPA if that happens.

Let your endocrine system develop naturally and when you're further along in school and in a better financial situation, contemplate anabolics. In the interim, study hard and spend time here becoming knowledgable about anabolics and ancillaries.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 02-18-2014 at 08:28 PM.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    All the above info is obviously not what you want to hear. You REALLY don't need AAS though! It's not going to do any more for you than you could do your self by eating and training hard. Your not even done maturing. Your growth plates probably not sealed yet. You would be running a high risk for problems. AAS sounds very enticing. What are you gonna do when your dick stops working at 20yo?? You really need to change your mind. Revisit the idea at 25.

The young and Steroids

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I understand you want to try.. I did at 20 and I was bigger than you.. 25-26 started to feel tired all the time losing weight.. Found out I had low test.. Been on trt since 26 years old.(currently 32). Man those are suppose to be my prime years.. 26-30 years old had 6 surgeries.. Both knees twice and both shoulders...

Wait.. Trust me brother please wait!! All it takes is 1 time to not recover and mess up your endocrine system!!
    DAAS likes this.

This is simply another case of curiosity killing the cat. Its logical to listen to the people who have done them! We aren't telling you not to eat the fruit because we want it all to our selves, we're telling you not to because the fruit isn't for everyone. Wait till you're 25.

Thread Information