Pedros is offline New Member

Hi all, Got myself into a bit of a pickle

[INDENT]Hi all,

My name is Pedros and I am in a situation where I am going to travel overseas at the end of my cycle which will prevent me from my planned PCT. This was not planned and I am hoping their may be some advice from the members of this site on how to not crash and loose all gains etc achieved over this cycle. I have provided some details below:

Age 31, height 5 foot 8', 85 kg
    14 week cycle - currently mid cycle
    Deka 300mg with Test E 300mg Wednesday Evening once a week
    Test E 300mg Sunday morning once per week
    Arimidex - on hand for estrogen inbalances
    Novadex - post cycle

Leaving on the 14th week - three weeks overseas.

I have recently purchased tribulus and estrogen blockers which are both tablet form/legal and can be taken on the plane. I am hoping this may maintain test and estrogen levels till I return to begin Novadex? Or should I cease Deka two weeks before leaving and pin the day before I leave a larger dose of Test E to try to even out the two over the three weeks due to Deka extended half life?

Please help, any suggestions

Thankyou . Pedros

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Two options. Just put your pct pills in an Advil or Tylenol container. Second option buy the liquid form and put it In a used travel shampoo bottle.

Pedros is offline New Member
    Thankyou for your post, iam not looking at hiding PCT therapy on the plane as the PCT pills I recently purchased are legal but weakened versions of desired Novadex etc as I purchased these as a last resort to take with me. im wondering if I should cease cycle early to have the PCT wrapped up before I leave or try to sustain a balanced estrogen and test levels till I get back to take my desired Novadex cycle by adjusting my last shot?

thankyou for your hep

Pedros

Thread Information