Joeshmo is offline New Member

Test e 500 and mast e painfull

Hi I've done this cycle like 4 times in the last 2.5 years this time every shot is extremely painful. I have to use a warm compress or a hot water bottle! It's 6 weeks in and I feel terrible! Like flu, I felt like this before but only in first few weeks. 1 shot glut has me in bed for a few hours and limping all day. In the gym I went from have lots of energy to none! 1ml test e 500- 1ml mast e 2 x a week. Any ideas why? Same chef, he said it's the same brew as always.

228 6'3" bf when I started was 16% caliper. Diet 3500 salmon, chicken, turkey, brown rice, sweet potato and veges 3 times a day.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I'll forget I read the part about the diet and focus on the gear. My first impression is that it could be bad gear, as far as the flu that is common with test, which is why it is called test flu. However, with the flu factored in with painful injections I'm thinking it could be the gear. Maybe he sneezed in it or cut it with something fvcked up. Bottom line is what is more important, your health or the cycle. I would cycle off if I were you, doesn't seem worth it.

Thanks bro I think you're right! There's something up and I just notice a bunch of pimples or rash near today's shot.

Thanks king6 II

We'll if you have any diet tips I'll take them what ever I can learn will only benefit me.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Check out this link. The best nutrition information out there.

NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM

Ok I checked out the diets and tweeked mine a little make changes slowly! I have 2 test prop 2 tren a 10 ml should I start running this to save this cycle ? Or just pct recover and start again in a few months?
    My planed cycle was to start test e mast e at the end switch to test prop and tren ace.

The redness in injection ares was from hot compress.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    1ml of test 500? Thats reason enough to have pain.....

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    1ml of test 500? Thats reason enough to have pain.....
    ^this.

High concentration anabolic compounds usually give PIP.

Yeah, I know but used the same chef same cycle for past 2.5 years. Never this much pain. I tossed it and contacted chef he said the raws where from a different place now. I should run it till I finish I'll like the results. But, I dumped it. Better safe then sorry! Switching to prop to save this cycle. Thanks for all your help guys.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeshmo View Post
    Yeah, I know but used the same chef same cycle for past 2.5 years. Never this much pain. I tossed it and contacted chef he said the raws where from a different place now. I should run it till I finish I'll like the results. But, I dumped it. Better safe then sorry! Switching to prop to save this cycle. Thanks for all your help guys.
    It could also be the oil they used in making the stuff. Sometimes they switch that without telling anybody not even figuring it'd cause a problem. And you may have also developed an allergy to it too.

Thread Information