Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 3 Post By BG

Thread: If I ran 300mg Test E for my first cycle....

Camaroguru is offline Junior Member

If I ran 300mg Test E for my first cycle....

...what would the rest of my cycle look like? I'm a small guy at 150, 44 yrs old, been lifting since I was 14, about 11% bf, just had shoulder surgery and have lost some good size because of the down time. I have been natty my whole life and now it's my turn. For my first leap I just want to start out slow and smart at 300mg/wk of test E to see how things work for me. What would my ai and pct look like at this smaller dose of test and how long would I run it?
    And I know i'm not in for huge gains, just wanna test the waters and get back some of my lost size.
    Thanks

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I am very close to your age and I can totally get where you are coming from. The first thing that is going to pop up from other members is that you may want to take a closer look at your nutrition. Taking Test without proper nutrition is just a waste. You will lose most gains.

It seems that you could learn something from our great nutritionist here though. Learn how to do a clean bulk for example. You are very lean which is a great starting point but I would be willing to bet that if you were eating to gain, you would pack on some muscle pretty quick. I may be completely off if you are shorter than average but if you are in the 5'9" range (average) you are leaner than you would be if you ate to get big.

Testing the waters is an ineffective way to use steroids .

Have a read - lots to be learned. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

First cycle should pretty much be 500mg Test, ai and HCG plus PCT. I highly recommend doing a lot of research before taking that plunge. Have you ever had bloodwork done to see where you are at naturally? What are your Total and FreeT levels at? You are at an age where it is possible that you may have low T and TRT therapy alone could help you see some significant results in physical and mental well being if that is an issue.

Just some things to consider, if you read up on it, you will know exactly what your first cycle should look like. Nobody on here is going to design one specifically for you. You have to educate yourself and learn how and why you really want to do it.

Also, recovering from an injury or surgery is not a very good reason to start taking steroids . You would benefit more from them if you recovered and lifted until you got to a plateau of your natural limits and then used them.

Thanks Brett, I guess I did leave a few things out. I am 5-9 and have been lean most of my life. I have bulked and can put on a little bit of size doing it.
    You asked "why you really want to do it?"...why does anyone want to do it? C'mon, why is everyone here on it? We want larger muscles than we can get naturally.
    I have definitely read Austinite's thread, great info there. I guess I was wondering what the doses would be for my ai and pct if my test dose was lower than 500mg?
    And I do plan on staying natty until I get fully recovered so I can use my first cycle to it's full benefit. I didn't mean it to sound like I was using test to get recovered. As far as "testing the waters", does anyone know exactly how their body is going to react to injecting test into their body for the first time?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your pct would be the same as would HCG protocol.

AI dosage is individual anyway and you will need to work out what works for you.start with a'dex at 0.25mg EOD or E3D to start and adjust accordingly.

Agree you should regain at least what you lost before you consider starting.
    marcus300 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^I agree. Also theres nothing wrong with running 300-350 of test the first time. I only run 400mgs, Im 220 and my training partner is 270 and runs 500. Its all about how long you have had your diet straight and your training. Less is more sometimes.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TTundra_10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaroguru View Post
    As far as "testing the waters", does anyone know exactly how their body is going to react to injecting test into their body for the first time?
    I just dropped my first ml of Test C 250 last sunday. For me, I had no clue, assumed it would be fine and dandy. I tried Russian Sustanon 250 sixteen years ago without any problems. But last Sunday was very different. Dropped the T at 2 pm, without a worry in the world. Went about my day happy as can be with no issues. Went to sleep at midnight like a baby, was woken up an hour and a half later to wicked anxiety. It was scary, I've never experienced anything like it. Thought I was having a heart attack or something. ( you may have seen my post on this) I'm currently trying to work this issue out as I'm a fighter not a giver'upper. But it is with extreme caution, and I am prepared to walk away if I have to.
    This is a direct answer to your question, thought you'd be interested in hearing my experience, and I figured I be remiss as a fellow member not to share it with you. Not everybody experiences this though, keep in mind.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    my last cycle was 350mg and was more than enough.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    ^^I agree. Also theres nothing wrong with running 300-350 of test the first time. I only run 400mgs, Im 220 and my training partner is 270 and runs 500. Its all about how long you have had your diet straight and your training. Less is more sometimes.
    well said and agreed...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would also like to add that it also so depends on how long its been since you had your shoulder worked on.This isn't something that you want to rush bro.Beacuse you will be stronger and if your shoulder isn't ready.You may end up injured again.

Thanks, everyone, for your answers. I had 3/8" cut off the end of my clavicle in the middle of January. So I'm 6 weeks out now and doing well, still in PT. I plan on staying natty till next January. That's my slow time at work and I can really focus on lifting/diet Jan, Feb, March and April. That will also give me time to get back to normal and find a source. Can't wait!
    Thanks again

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Look forward to seeing before and after pictures. That will give you plenty of time to prep I would think. Good luck.

Thread Information