ridebmx1213 is offline New Member

Help..beginners please read.

Wow. Havent been on these forums for quite some time!

This topic is for a mistake i made, which i may need help on, on my first cycle. I have noticed side affects that have changed the way my body works and id like for beginners to learn from my mistake:

So back in august, i did a 10wk cycle with Test-e (btw im 25) I was injecting 250 2 times a week.
    After my cycle i had Nova for PCT. Note: i did NOT have hCG during my cycle. In about the middle of my PCT i moved from Michigan to California and somehow managed to lose the rest of my Nova.

Since my cycle has ended i have noticed a huge change in my sex life and alot with WAY more estrogen (not visible)

So now my girlfriend complains and thinks im cheating on her because i just have no desire to try to make the move like i used to ALWAYS do. I went from being a horny college kid wanting to have sex with every cute girl on campus to have absolutely no desire for sex. On top of that - i notice my self getting emotional over the stupidest shit, movies, tv shows, etc.

The point of this little story is to warn you noobies, like myself, to LISTEN AND READ what the experienced people say to do on these forums. MAKE SURE you have your pct and hCG included in with your cycle.

Now to fix my issue - any advice or experiences would be amazing and appreciated...I was told by some friends i should try and hop back on a cycle and then just make SURE i have the correct PCT/HCG and it should help bring my levels closer to normal when i do get off and PCT correctly.

any advice or PM's would be very helpful!

michael30 is offline Member
    Do not go back on cycle! Go get blood work done so you can see whats going on with your body. Then go from there. If you need help reading your bloodwork or dont know where to go next just post your bloodwork. An ask for help. Good luck and thanks for telling your story.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Get blood work asap mate.

Forget the cycle, you ll end up fking up more. Get bloodtest (test, estradiol and etc) asap like NOW. Then once you post the result, u ll get the best advices from here

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    How much nolva did you take, and for how long? Did you take an AI during cycle? You didn't take any clomid, did you?

ridebmx1213 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help! sorry it took me a few days. I did not do any AI during my cycle. I was taking 1 nova a day (i think 10mg?) but only did it for like a week and then lost the rest in the move. No clomid at all. I am getting my blood test done on Tuesday though so I should have a better idea then!

Thread Information