programdude is offline Junior Member

Cutting towards end of cycle

So I've put on about 25-30 pounds and have four weeks till the test is out of my system. Also have some clen so I was considering doing a two week cycle of that and starting to shred the excess. What do you guys think about this/what has your experience with this been?

franks3188 is offline New Member
    I'm using Clen at the moment, and have done many cycles with it included.
    It works great but has very very serious sides, I remember the first time I used it and didn't do any research, started popping them along with Cytomel , pretty much day 1 I started getting nasty sides..
    Hands shaking, ridiculous sweating, lose of breath, headaches and sickness..but the worst was the pains in my heart, I'd walk up a slight slope and have to stop and had such bad pain in my heart and chest.
    I stopped straight after that, did a lot of research and started to run them again a year or 2 later..

Now I run 60-80 a day and the sides arnt too bad, certainly bearable for the results,

If you do go ahead I would certainly start low, maybe 30-40 a day and see how your body reacts,
    But deff do your research and be careful, it's not a steroid to be messed around with.

programdude is offline Junior Member
    I was going to go with low doses and taper up and stay on for two weeks. My main goal is to lose fat while still on cycle to preserve as much muscle as possible.
    Was gonna go:
    20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100
    on the taper up to see how I can tolerate. Any other advice you'd have on using it?

franks3188 is offline New Member
    I'd certainly taper up, I forgot to mention that and split dosages throughout the day, I suppose i'd say just to start increasing and if you notice the sides just stick at that level, I personally don't feel the sides are worth going above 80 a day but you can find that out yourself,
    I take Cytomel T-3 stacked with Clen for a serious fat burning cycle whilst cutting, but Cytomel is known as a muscle wasting drug, although I've not noticed that side in any cycle I've taken

Thread Information