Raza604 is offline New Member

My first cycle need some expertise please

Hey everyone I recently hopped on test 400. Can someone please run through the general knowledge I need to know for my first cycle! I've been working out consistently for about 3 yrs now and i have good knowledge on nutrition However, when it comes to steroids ima complete rookie and I know I should have done some research before hopping on this stuff but I didn't. Hopefully it's not too late knowing fully what I'm getting myself into. I'm worried about the side effects if I don't cycle properly etc.. I'm a few weeks into my cycle. I'm aware that you need pct for when your near the end of ur cycle. As well as novaldex? Can someone please go a little more in depth on what I need to know and be aware as well what to expect for my first cycle! Any knowledge is greatly appreciated thanks.
    Last edited by Raza604; 03-29-2014 at 04:25 AM.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you aware of the risks involved with cycling at your age? I suggest stopping what your doing and starting your pct 14 days from your last pin. Take the next few years to educate yourself so down the road you can make an informed decision if you really want to do this. In the mean time at 19 you can still make great gains natty. Hit the nutrition forum and you will be amazed

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Are you aware of the risks involved with cycling at your age? I suggest stopping what your doing and starting your pct 14 days from your last pin. Take the next few years to educate yourself so down the road you can make an informed decision if you really want to do this. In the mean time at 19 you can still make great gains natty. Hit the nutrition forum and you will be amazed
    Seconded

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I thought it's not good to get off mid cycle? What is novaldex

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What caused you to start a cycle, then ask how to do it right after?

Stop now, research PCT, buy the SERMs, use them.

How many weeks you in?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Nice username "Raza." Welcome, read the stickies and they will help u tremendously

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    How many weeks you in?
    To be honest lost track. I'm about 5/6 shots in so 3 weeks ish? Give or take

Ok then i suggest you use pct if u are coming off now

Thread Information