Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Athlete127 is offline Member
    Got a good friend who is running HGH in his cycle for a contest prep. He had asked me about it and I can honestly say I have no idea. I told him there are some knowledgeable members on this board.

His cycle will be 16 weeks.

He bought the yellow tops which tested out serum 25.4 ng/ml

He is going to do a subq injection. He was thinking running it for 6 months at 6IU ED
    But, his competition is in roughly 125 days. Would it be smarter to up the dose and only run it with the cycle or what would be the best route? If he only ran it the 4 month cycle length he could do almost 9iu ED.

He has a total of 1000IU
    Last edited by Athlete127; 03-27-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I will say this much,,,you get far better results when HGH is used in a highly anabolic environment (AAS CYCLE)

Regardless, he will be using it during cycle. It's just a matter of more during cycle or less and push the GH a couple months after

Bert is offline Senior Member
    He should run, imo, 10iu per day for the three months prior to the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    He should run, imo, 10iu per day for the three months prior to the contest.
    Based on personal experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Based on personal experience?
    That's what I do.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i run Pharma grade GH. when i was bulking i ran up to 8-10 iu ED and was very nice except when u get numb its annoying. and in cutting i run 5 iu
    i was told to lower it because im not trying to build muscle so no need to 10 iu ED. but purpose for GH is to maintain muscle while cutting down fat
    soo in his contest prep i think that he shouldnt run high GH amount during contest prep. an im sure they usually stop it sometime before the contest not all the way to the contest day cuz of the water retention it usually accompanies the GH. as for YELLOW tops, i dont like that Chinese shitty GH

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    i run Pharma grade GH. when i was bulking i ran up to 8-10 iu ED and was very nice except when u get numb its annoying. and in cutting i run 5 iu
    i was told to lower it because im not trying to build muscle so no need to 10 iu ED. but purpose for GH is to maintain muscle while cutting down fat
    soo in his contest prep i think that he shouldnt run high GH amount during contest prep. an im sure they usually stop it sometime before the contest not all the way to the contest day cuz of the water retention it usually accompanies the GH. as for YELLOW tops, i dont like that Chinese shitty GH
    So you are recommending less gh so that he doesn't put on muscle during contest prep?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Got a good friend who is running HGH in his cycle for a contest prep. He had asked me about it and I can honestly say I have no idea. I told him there are some knowledgeable members on this board.

His cycle will be 16 weeks.

He bought the yellow tops which tested out serum 25.4 ng/ml

He is going to do a subq injection. He was thinking running it for 6 months at 6IU ED
    But, his competition is in roughly 125 days. Would it be smarter to up the dose and only run it with the cycle or what would be the best route? If he only ran it the 4 month cycle length he could do almost 9iu ED.

He has a total of 1000IU
    I'm curious where/how he got these tested. You dont need to be specific but I dont think it's easily done and Ive never heard good things about yellow, blue, green tops or any China Generics.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm curious where/how he got these tested. You dont need to be specific but I dont think it's easily done and Ive never heard good things about yellow, blue, green tops or any China Generics.
    In my experience, generics are hit or miss, mostly miss. Guess this guy just got lucky.

Thread Information