Hi, I just read "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle" and had a question regarding where you go to run your blood work? I'm assuming if you go to the clinic they will realize you are using steroids based on the raised liver enzymes, high free testosterone levels in the blood etc. is that where you recommend going?

My seconds question is about the first cycle choice as there seem to be many.
About myself: I am 6'3 222 lbs 30 y.o. I am in good shape, was a high level athlete for 5 years post college, and continue training at a high level with a good diet. I have noticed my strength decreasing, recovery time increasing, body composition changing (probably 12% BF now) with a loss of 5-10 lbs BW. Overall I am unable to perform at the level I was 5 years ago. I understand the aging process but I don't believe 30 years old is to old and now that I am out of competitive sports I was interested in supplementing my program with a first timers cycle of steroids. I am reading some studies, as well as getting some personal case studies/results for testosterone use as it seems popular orals like Dbol are not a good choice to run alone. I am looking at getting back up around 230 lbs with an increase in strength as well as cutting my body fat down to 10% or below if possible. Im looking into 10 weeks of test cypionate and arimidex , and coming off with nolvadex . If you guys have any personal experience, studies, or links to other treads that can point me in the right direction based on my history and goals it would be much appreciated.

Thank you