Shamrock112 is offline New Member

Test E Only - 500mg per week

I recently came off a 6 month Test E only cycle at 500mg a week (I was not on hcg ). This was my first cycle and I trusted my trainer to provide good instructions. Unfortunately he didn't give good advice, and said I could be on Test E, in theory, forever, and not have to worry about restarting anything. Long story short I came off and got on Toremifene, 120/90/60/60, and just finished a month PCT. It's been a few days since coming off Toremifene and I still feel exhausted, not motivated, no morning wood and no libido. Should I do another PCT or just wait it out and heal naturally?

Thanks

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I would get blood work and see exactly where all of your levels are and go from there.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevtrev
    If I were you I would get blood work and see exactly where all of your levels are and go from there.
    ^^^This. Sounds like your HTPA is suppressed and your E2 elevated (this can be dangerous) since there was no mention of an AI.

6 month cycle is ridiculous.

I'll get the blood tests tomorrow. Fortunately I started getting morning wood again and libido is returning. Don't think I'll be running another cycle again. Might just be due to the fact that I didn't do a correct PCT, but the crazy emotional side effects while coming off and then during PCT was crazy, not sure how you guys do it.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock112 View Post
    I'll get the blood tests tomorrow. Fortunately I started getting morning wood again and libido is returning. Don't think I'll be running another cycle again. Might just be due to the fact that I didn't do a correct PCT, but the crazy emotional side effects while coming off and then during PCT was crazy, not sure how you guys do it.
    Normally if you do a correct cycle, for the appropriate length, with an AI and HCG , you won't experience serious fluctuations in hormones like you are which means you won't experience sides nearly as drastic as you have been.

Just got my blood work back, test level is at 601 which they said was considered normal. I'm hoping libido will return fully with time, hopefully in a month or two. I realize I was on a longer cycle so it might be abit longer to return. Any input from anyone else on here about the 601 value? Low, normal?

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    You should bitch slap your buddy for feeding you this nonsense! Then yourself for not doing your own research.

Yeah thanks thats been established, thanks for the productive comment.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you've had a bit of a result mate. Although it depends on the actual range to see how normal it is. You should consider more bloodwork about 6 weeks post PCT to get a real idea of recovery though.

Did you only run torem as a pct?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sorry, what do you mean by "had a bit of a result"? I'll run it again in next month to get a better idea, however I feel fine, no issues with libdo, and am hitting the gym with motivation, which I wasn't getting a few weeks ago. I ran torem by itself yes, but I also took HCGenrate for a month.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock112 View Post
    Sorry, what do you mean by "had a bit of a result"? I'll run it again in next month to get a better idea, however I feel fine, no issues with libdo, and am hitting the gym with motivation, which I wasn't getting a few weeks ago. I ran torem by itself yes, but I also took HCGenrate for a month.
    Considering the cycle you were on, with lack of ancillaries and not the greatest PCT your figures look good. He generate is not what you need if you decide to cycle again, you need the real thing.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks, if I decide to go again I'll make sure to run HCG during my cycle. Like I said, I didn't do any research, I just followed the advice of my trainer, who luckily I stopped listening to or I would still be on Test E, which in total would be around an 8 month cycle. I'm looking at possibly doing a 10-12 wee long cycle but I still have more research to do and want to wait for my body to stabilise for awhile

Thread Information