Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: 4th week of 500mg of T review

bennyblue is offline New Member

Question 4th week of 500mg of T review

Hey guys,

So i wanted to get some feedback from others on this: I've been taking 500mg of cypionate for 4 weeks. Prior to that I was on regular TRT. I'm taking .25 of estrogen reducer and hcg twice a week.

So my observation is this: I don't necessarily feel - unusually strong or that I am building muscle quicker etc. But is it too early in my program to see noticeable results from the 500mg of T? I've read that people will take Dinabol to see quicker results?

I work out 5 days a week hitting supersets on two muscle groups each day. Benching 315. Weigh 211lbs and i'm 5'10.

I'm just wondering if i should be adding something else to my program to get more benefit?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyblue
    Hey guys, So i wanted to get some feedback from others on this: I've been taking 500mg of cypionate for 4 weeks. Prior to that I was on regular TRT. I'm taking .25 of estrogen reducer and hcg twice a week. So my observation is this: I don't necessarily feel - unusually strong or that I am building muscle quicker etc. But is it too early in my program to see noticeable results from the 500mg of T? I've read that people will take Dinabol to see quicker results? I work out 5 days a week hitting supersets on two muscle groups each day. Benching 315. Weigh 211lbs and i'm 5'10. I'm just wondering if i should be adding something else to my program to get more benefit?
    What's your current TDEE and your daily caloric intake? Growth and strength will lag if you aren't fueling the growth with enough food.

What was your TRT dose?

bennyblue is offline New Member
    TRT dose was 150ml a week. I'm not sure my calorie or tdee intake but i eat a good breakfast, followed by protein shake , followed by apple , water, another protein shake and then take my pre-workout stuff and hit the gym - come home and tonight I ate 3 turkey burgers with no buns and avocado. That's typically what I try to eat everyday for the most part.

My stomach and chest is kind of chub so i just started hitting the tredmill every day to help burn that goo off.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyblue
    TRT dose was 150ml a week. I'm not sure my calorie or tdee intake but i eat a good breakfast, followed by protein shake , followed by apple , water, another protein shake and then take my pre-workout stuff and hit the gym - come home and tonight I ate 3 turkey burgers with no buns and avocado. That's typically what I try to eat everyday for the most part. My stomach and chest is kind of chub so i just started hitting the tredmill every day to help burn that goo off.
    I'd recommend tracking calories for at least a week to see where you're at. Many people don't eat nearly as much as they need to despite thinking they eat enough. Your TDEE is your lean body mass x 15. To gain size and strength, your daily intake should be at least 500 calories higher than your TDEE.

Lowering your BF is certainly important. With a higher BF, your estrogen will be higher and your gains and strength hindered. At 500mg/wk you should have great gains from week 6-12, IF AND ONLY IF your daily intake is consistently greater than your TDEE.

Gear will never compensate for a lack of calories to drive growth.
    bennyblue likes this.

Thread Information