Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: Having to take test cyp 200 bi-weekly but have a little gyno

antrio1 is offline Associate Member

Having to take test cyp 200 bi-weekly but have a little gyno

Im getting prescribed test cyp 200 bi-weekly but im afraid becouse ive used gear in the past of didnt cycle off right becouse i had a bad reaction to one of the injectables and had complicatons so now i have a little gyno. I was wondering if i should take arimidex or some kind of antiestrogen with it. Also since its a low dose will it affect my mood. thanks guys

bump

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    How many milligrams of test are you injecting a week?

I havent started the replacement yet, im waiting for all the info i guess on if i need to take arimidex . but when i start its going to be 200 mg eow

200mg/eow is not much T at all. If you have a little gyno try adex .25mg everyday for 5 days and see where you're at.

ok thanks you.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Best info. You cannot guess what's going on. If your being prescribed test you Dr. Should also be running blood work to check your estrogen.
    A complete replacement regimen consists of test, HCG , and an AI if indicated by blood work. This should be done until the dosage and test results are dialed in for optimum health benefit.
    Anything else is just guessing.

luciuswillson is offline Junior Member
    I think you should see if your doctor will let you inject 2x per week instead of EOW. I was on EOW 2ml and it sucked as I could never get my levels right. So I switched doctors and was put on a 100mg 2x per week subq and I love it. My test levels a few weeks ago were about 950. My e was high but doc would not give an AI so I just got some liquidex off of AR-R .

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by luciuswillson
    I think you should see if your doctor will let you inject 2x per week instead of EOW. I was on EOW 2ml and it sucked as I could never get my levels right. So I switched doctors and was put on a 100mg 2x per week subq and I love it. My test levels a few weeks ago were about 950. My e was high but doc would not give an AI so I just got some liquidex off of AR-R.
    his dr is not going to double his dose until labs are run to determine were he is at. I would suggest running 100 mg ew as appose to 200 eow. It will be less of a roller coaster keeping your levels steadier

Yes ive read that its better to do 100mg ew in place of 200mg eow. Ill talk with my doc and ask about the blood work and checking up on my levels. thanks guys for the help.

Thread Information